• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Small event giveaway

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
A special thanks to Yurimi for the cloning of all my events. :)

Darkrai ALAMOS x0 all traded
Nature Hardy

Deoxys Gamestp x0 all traded
Nature Modest

Arceus TRU x3
nature Modest

Shaymin TRU x0
nature Serious

The giveaway is over. The last two people who reserved a pokemon I will still trade with you. ^^ Thanks for all that participated.

Trade successes
Lucio
Tardis
We'reBlastinOffAgain
GengarEatBanana
yeah
a0161613
Gorfles
SaoTim
Yuki
Nowhere Girl
Syadin
dgraybob
Black_Cat320

Last edited:
Hello everyone. :D It's been a while since I last had a giveaway, but I decided to hold a small one. I have four event pokemon cloned from my own collection. I noticed that these are the hardest to get when it comes to dex filling. So feel free to choose one out of the four for a free trade. However if you need all in your dex then you can choose one to keep, and we can do a trade/trade back for the others dex entries. All are mine from the actual events, and untouched.

A special thanks to Yurimi for the cloning of all my events. :)

Darkrai ALAMOS x4
Nature Hardy

Deoxys Gamestp x4
Nature Modest

Arceus TRU x4
nature Modest

Shaymin TRU x5
nature Serious

Please post your fc in the comments.
My Fc is 0260 9640 2451, trainer name is Poop. Happy trading! :D

I want to trade/trade back, just for filling my dex =)

Can I get one of each except Arceus??

Oh fail you said one. Shaymin please!

O.O

@Lucio Enjoy shaymin. ^^

@Tardis you can only choose one, but we can do a trade back for the others if you need them in your dex. ^^ *edit* K, you still want dex entries for the others?

@Lucio No prob Lucio. :) Glad I could be of some help.

@Tardis I will be in the wifi room with shaymin. Plus we can do a trade back for the others. ^^

Mine is 5286 1058 8375. In-game name is Fred.

Actually, I can't get to a compatible wifi tonight. Could we meet tomorrow?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom