• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snarl's Character Art Requests [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Snarl's Character Art

Yo, bumpin' this to say these are still open for me to fill up spare time and get some practice.

Any requests I may or may not get [whatever yo] will likely be done in my pixel style - http://i.imgur.com/zuSCsxY.png without shading, though colour's a possibility since it's much more easy in this style.

That actually really cool..

Can you make my OC?

Name: Aria 'Black Orchid' Yami
Hair: Wavy Black on a short bob cut
Eyes: Red *if u plan to color it.
Clothes: Long sleeve with not too down lined V neck. Thorn bracelet and necklace with orchid flower(s).

She will wear black trousers or long jeans.

She will wear sandals or barefoot.

She have wild-ethereal look with mysterious dark aura.

A really easy going person with children and animals but hard to approach by adult or person on her age.

She have a dark blue dragon name Saphira, so if you plan to draw Saphirr too.. I will be really happy.

Saphirr is a though but elegant dragon. He have some thorny area on his wings *pointy to up if he spread his wing*. He is monochrome color dragon only dark blue with yellow eyes. He is mostly sleek on other area and have an orchid symbol on his forehead. He had a pair of horn *you can use Asian dragon as the reference for the horn*

You can use your own creativity to filled up the unknown information. I'm not that good with description ^^;.

That actually really cool..

Can you make my OC?

Name: Aria 'Black Orchid' Yami
Hair: Wavy Black on a short bob cut
Eyes: Red *if u plan to color it.
Clothes: Long sleeve with not too down lined V neck. Thorn bracelet and necklace with orchid flower(s).

She will wear black trousers or long jeans.

She will wear sandals or barefoot.

She have wild-ethereal look with mysterious dark aura.

A really easy going person with children and animals but hard to approach by adult or person on her age.

She have a dark blue dragon name Saphira, so if you plan to draw Saphirr too.. I will be really happy.

Saphirr is a though but elegant dragon. He have some thorny area on his wings *pointy to up if he spread his wing*. He is monochrome color dragon only dark blue with yellow eyes. He is mostly sleek on other area and have an orchid symbol on his forehead. He had a pair of horn *you can use Asian dragon as the reference for the horn*

You can use your own creativity to filled up the unknown information. I'm not that good with description ^^;.

Sure, I can give this a go. If you don't mind the dragon being roughly the size of a large dog compared to your character like it's young or something, I can include it no problem.

Sure :3. The dragon can be just on size of a big dog.

Thanks!

Character Name - Jimmy Lethal

Character Type - Human

Character Appearance/Description - Jimmy's six-foot-zip and has a slightly athletic build, though nothing Vince McMahon would cream his pants over. He is a rather pale white, with purple-dyed hair that’s cut short on the sides and spiked wildly on the top and back of his head - think the next step between a mohawk and fauxhawk. He normally has green eyes, but usually wears purple contacts. He also normally has tattoos, but you don't have to do them (if you want, PM me and I'll tell you what they are). He has piercings in his ears and navel, and paints his nails (fingers and toes) black. As for clothing, he most commonly wears an always-unbuttoned black denim vest with the sleeves ripped off and numerous patches adorning it (more punk patches than in the ref. pic), a grey sleeveless undershirt beneath that, black torn-up jeans (not skinny, not baggy) with a chain, and black high-top skate sneakers.

Pose/Personality - Holding a wooden baseball bat (optionally wrapped in barbed wire) over his shoulder, grinning smugly towards the viewer.

Other - I'd love it if you could do it in color! I wanna use this for a Tumblr RP blog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom