• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Snivy vs Mudkip

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
Snivy , that's the starter who I am picking , he also gives Treecko a run for it's money , Mudkip is getting annoying .

Also , Snivy is cooler than Mudkip and has cooler evos . But Mudkip was my starter in Emerald .

Therefore , it's Snivy , who is the coolest Grass-starter( Screw Treecko, it cant compare to the epicness that is Snivy) and Serperior is my favorite Unova Pokemon , but I like Swampert too.

Puddle

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I really liek both of them, but I think I prefer Snivy at the moment, probably just because he's new. Mudkip was my starter in Ruby and I'll probably choose Snivy in White.

Light of Aiur

Diamond Protoss ;D
Reaction score
Mudkip wins, no competition. Why? Because it's an awesome Water-type and an amazing starter. Also, I never really understood why people like snivy so much. His "smug face" kind of annoys me. However, it doesn't annoy me enough for me to hate it. If it was something else I might have voted for snivy but... it's Mudkip.

MuddyMudkip

silence and sound
Reaction score
Who looks best? Both have great design, and both are so cute!

Who has the better internet meme? Same, actually. Though Mudkip's is getting a little old XD

Who is more awesome? MUDKIP

Who is your favorite? MUDKIP

Must I explain why I chose Mudkip? Well, actually, I must or I might be infracted DX

It is more useful, is slightly cuter, and it is my favorite Pokemon. Period. Mudkip wins! Also, Smug face annoys me. Seriously.

EDIT: Wait, wasn't Oshawott the Unova meme? Because of Oshawhatt? Or something along those lines?

Usagi-Zakura

Reaction score
I never liked Mudkips. Not as a meme nor as a Pokèmon (aside from the fact that its ground/water. That's kind of cool).
Snivy is awesome. End of story.

Arc Blader

back to the start
Reaction score
MUDKIP FOREVER. Swampert kicks the snot out of Serperior in every way possible (outside of battle, anyway). And I hate grass types that aren't Meganium. Especially the Snivy line. So maniacally overrated.

TheTheDragon14

Chillin' with Charizard
Reaction score
Who Looks best?
Snivy.

Who has the better internet meme?
Mudkip.

Who is more awesome?
Mudkip.

Which is your favorite?
Snivy.

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
Mudkip wins, no competition. Why? Because it's an awesome Water-type and an amazing starter. Also, I never really understood why people like snivy so much. His "smug face" kind of annoys me. However, it doesn't annoy me enough for me to hate it. If it was something else I might have voted for snivy but... it's Mudkip.

Because he took Treecko's properties , making them more awesome and without the ugly , while Mudkip gives that generic "I'm cute" vibe.

MUDKIP FOREVER. Swampert kicks the snot out of Serperior in every way possible (outside of battle, anyway). And I hate grass types that aren't Meganium. Especially the Snivy line. So maniacally overrated.

Personally , To me Serperior has a better design than Swampert , the serpent of eden/Quetzalcoalt owns the mud fish in steroids as Swampert looks wierd . That being said . Snivy only loses his cute-ness to become awesome . Althrough , Swampert was my starter in Emerald , I'm attached to it. My Hoenn starter.

IMO :

Snivy line > Mudkip line .

Smugleaf/Snivy meme > Mudkip meme .

farewell friend