• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Snivy vs Mudkip

Snivy , that's the starter who I am picking , he also gives Treecko a run for it's money , Mudkip is getting annoying .

Also , Snivy is cooler than Mudkip and has cooler evos . But Mudkip was my starter in Emerald .

Therefore , it's Snivy , who is the coolest Grass-starter( Screw Treecko, it cant compare to the epicness that is Snivy) and Serperior is my favorite Unova Pokemon , but I like Swampert too.

Mudkip wins, no competition. Why? Because it's an awesome Water-type and an amazing starter. Also, I never really understood why people like snivy so much. His "smug face" kind of annoys me. However, it doesn't annoy me enough for me to hate it. If it was something else I might have voted for snivy but... it's Mudkip.

Who looks best? Both have great design, and both are so cute!

Who has the better internet meme? Same, actually. Though Mudkip's is getting a little old XD

Who is more awesome? MUDKIP

Who is your favorite? MUDKIP

Must I explain why I chose Mudkip? Well, actually, I must or I might be infracted DX

It is more useful, is slightly cuter, and it is my favorite Pokemon. Period. Mudkip wins! Also, Smug face annoys me. Seriously.

EDIT: Wait, wasn't Oshawott the Unova meme? Because of Oshawhatt? Or something along those lines?

I never liked Mudkips. Not as a meme nor as a Pokèmon (aside from the fact that its ground/water. That's kind of cool).
Snivy is awesome. End of story.

MUDKIP FOREVER. Swampert kicks the snot out of Serperior in every way possible (outside of battle, anyway). And I hate grass types that aren't Meganium. Especially the Snivy line. So maniacally overrated.

Who Looks best?
Snivy.

Who has the better internet meme?
Mudkip.

Who is more awesome?
Mudkip.

Which is your favorite?
Snivy.

Mudkip wins, no competition. Why? Because it's an awesome Water-type and an amazing starter. Also, I never really understood why people like snivy so much. His "smug face" kind of annoys me. However, it doesn't annoy me enough for me to hate it. If it was something else I might have voted for snivy but... it's Mudkip.

Because he took Treecko's properties , making them more awesome and without the ugly , while Mudkip gives that generic "I'm cute" vibe.

MUDKIP FOREVER. Swampert kicks the snot out of Serperior in every way possible (outside of battle, anyway). And I hate grass types that aren't Meganium. Especially the Snivy line. So maniacally overrated.

Personally , To me Serperior has a better design than Swampert , the serpent of eden/Quetzalcoalt owns the mud fish in steroids as Swampert looks wierd . That being said . Snivy only loses his cute-ness to become awesome . Althrough , Swampert was my starter in Emerald , I'm attached to it. My Hoenn starter.

IMO :

Snivy line > Mudkip line .

Smugleaf/Snivy meme > Mudkip meme .

I voted neither. I hate when things overtake the internet and are literally everywhere. It loses the funny.

I'd have to say Mudkip. The whole Smugleaf thing kinda supernova'd, while Mudkip has lasting appeal, and a spot on my desk.

I don't even get what's so funny about Snivy's meme. He's cool, but Mudkip's a way better meme-starter. Why? Becuz I herd errbody leikz mudkipz.

Mudkip. I love the forms and the design.

And the meme more than Smugleaf's. I just don't like the snake I guess =/

Overall Mudkip. It's been around longer and is one of my personal favorite starters. Snivy isn't that bad either, I may just have to get more used to it.

Alright, keeping in mind that I voted for Snivy, I have to say that Swampert is clearly the better Pokemon. One weakness, resistance to Stealth Rock, actual good stats, Water typing, Ground typing and actual good stats are but some of the things Swampert has over Serperior.

Really, the only thing Serperior has going for her are bucketloads coolness in looks and (the as of yet unreleased) Perversity/Antagonist/Contrarian/whatever-the-hell-it's-called-this-week mixed with Leaf Storm. The other Grass Starters outperform it in almost every fashion imaginable. Conversely, Swampert is considered to be by far the best of the Water Starters.

Snivy's still cooler tho. :p

Snivy. Cuter, cooler, awesome, snide, and fun. Mudkip is OK, but he can't compare with miss bitch snake.

U Mad?

Snivy wins this, IMO. Better design and all-around awesomness are on his side. Plus, he was my first Gen V starter.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom