• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Snivy vs Tepig vs Oshawott

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
Who do you choose? I choose Mijumaru, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tsutarja vs. Pokabu vs. Mijumaru

I dont know of them that well...but I like Tsutarja

Dunno enough about them to tell ya for sure, but for now, I'm leaning towards Tsutaaja. This is subject to change though.

Tsutarja.

I think it should be obvious why.

Pokabu, because it is the Fire Type starter, and the Fire Type is my favorite Type.

This wont even be close lol. I went with Tsutaja simply for the aesthetics. Pokabu will probably be the better of the three though (unless Tsutaja gets an awesome second typing)

I plan on getting all 3, but I'll probably get Mijumaru first, since he's my favorite :3

^That. Since I'm getting black and white, one will be my playthrough cart and the other will be my pokedex cart, so I'll be able to have them all, but for the sake of the poll, i chose one.

The secret is hidden somewhere around my avatar. But beware, only the chosen ones can uncover the answer.

Mijumaru. It needs some attention! And shell blade looks fun

Tsutaaja.
Not Tsutarja.
But yes, Tsutaaja.

Tsutaja. I first liked Mijumaru the best and I was really disappointed about grass starter after we got so super cool Turtwig in 4th generation, but now Tsutaja is my favorite. It's so cool that I might not evolve it at all |D.

I wish Pokabu and Mijumaru were as cool as Tsu, but they just aren't. Pokabu is close, but Mijumaru is just...I hate it, sadly. I have a feeling that the water and fire types get awesome secondary types, if not, nobody is going to pick them. If Tsutaja gets electric or dragon, like people are speculating, he will be the hands down favorite.

Smugleaf is the best! ^^

I'm picking Mijumaru. It's the cutest of the 3 and will probably have an epic final evo. ;3

I picture Mijumaru as a second Bidoof. And Tsutarja just looks like a revamped Treeko sprite to me. So Pokabu it is.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom