• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snivy, Zorua, and Tepig Eggs FREE

4555 9816 5469 is my fc. We can trade Whenever would be a good time for you.

I'll just take the Panpour. Thanks though. Can you trade now?

Give me a few minutes to breed one for you, let's just say it'll be ready by 9:30 EST.
Also please name the female Zorua "Midna" for me.

Last edited:
Just a second, gotta rename it and get to the Wi-Fi Room.

Update: Waiting in the Wi-Fi room.

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave the Wi-Fi Room and come back, we can try again. I tried but I wasn't having any luck trying to communicate with you.

EDIT: left you a VM. I can't stay up any later.

Last edited:
Snivy for GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee? [Nature of your choosing, but unfortunately since they're all hatched, I can't nickname]

White FC in sig. :)

Snivy for GrassWhistle Prankster Cottonee? [Nature of your choosing, but unfortunately since they're all hatched, I can't nickname]

White FC in sig. :)

I'll take... Bold, please. And no problem with the nickname. When can you trade?

I'll try to keep checking back for you until around 1 PM Mountain Time (12 PM Pacific) today and tomorrow.

Okay. I'll try my best to be on then.

i'd like a tepig. i can give you a gothita.

FC is 3739 9028 3070

Sweet. What times can you trade?

I am back and I'll be headed into the Wi-Fi room at around 9:15 PM EST.

EDIT: Waiting for you now!!

Last edited:
I can't wait any longer tonight.
I will be around tomorrow night after 8:30 EST, I am still interested.

I'd like a Zorua, please.

I can breed any of the monkeys. Can also get you a Gothita and Archen

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom