• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ananfal

Considered Dark until proven otherwise.
Reaction score
Starting this off quick - as a first year, do I just wander in and sit down? How was I transported there/selected to begin with?

Midorikawa

Reach for my hand~
Reaction score
Starting this off quick - as a first year, do I just wander in and sit down? How was I transported there/selected to begin with?
Magic flying train.

I actually have a serious question. Will the contests be anime or game style?

Last edited:

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
all battles, contests, etc. will be anime style.

Also, you can arrive by bus, walk, or already be there and be walking into the auditorium. You could go by plane, but you'd have to go by bus as well.

I do hope that helped!

Midorikawa

Reach for my hand~
Reaction score
So idk who Nagato is sitting by. It's whoever feels like interacting with him.

Ananfal

Considered Dark until proven otherwise.
Reaction score
Wait, do they have tables? I was under the impression that there were only tables on the stage and the other seats were set up like an auditorium setting.

Midorikawa

Reach for my hand~
Reaction score
I can do that if there's no objections.
If you want.
Wait, do they have tables? I was under the impression that there were only tables on the stage and the other seats were set up like an auditorium setting.
......Oops. Idk exactly how it's setup since it says large seating area, but I'm so used to Academy rps starting with them at tables. I'm going to edit to reflect that.

Flaze

Don't Look Away
Reaction score
Is it too late to make a teacher?

Reaction score
I'm contemplating having my Daniel come in by helicopter, seeing as he's later than most, not to mention absolutely loaded. That alright?

EDIT: I'm just going to do it, so that I can just get started.

Last edited:

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
@Flaze make a teacher so that what's her face has somebody to gossip with.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
When are things gonna get started?

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Sorry for delaying again! My grandmother had a medical emergency so I wasn't able to post yesterday or today. I know I've been doing bad as a GM and I take full responsibility for that, and I apologize. I haven't given up on this rp, and one way or another, there should be a post up by Monday. I thank you all for being patient and we will get this on the road!

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
No prob. I'd take care of family emergencies over some rp too, don't worry about a thing.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales

While Alotales gets things in order, I'll be directing the flow of the RP. So, here's the list of the Starters for everyone. The post moving the RP along should be posted right about now, too.

Honestly, some of you lucked out, lol.

Alexis: Magnemite
Nagato: Rowlett
Clarisse: Horsea
Alexandria: Gastly
Tahlia: Cyndaquil
Axel: Axew
Dorian: Ralts
Daniel C.: Squirtle
Daniel T.: Gligar
Florina: Espurr

Last edited:

Taengoo

the kid leader
Reaction score
@Yun There's just a slight mistake buddy, Max is a second year, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.