• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Heatmor I wouldn't have minded, either. It's really just Durant that I truly despise.

Now, how should I start? I have read the whole main thread, so I am caught up on where everything is.
You can start by making your way into your dorm if you'd like :)

Midorikawa

Reach for my hand~
Reaction score
Florina is just that uneducated that she can't process Clarisse's choices.

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
It looks like the human Daniels might not be able to coexist as roommates. That Gligar appears to be a huge troublemaker already.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
@Gengarzilla so is Alex just gonna leave Max waiting for a handshake or..? :p
Haha, I've been busy cleaning up a fanfic and developing the Poké Balls to post it in the workshop but I'll get right to that in a few mo's. :p

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
Anyone have any nickname ideas for my Tepig? Aside from a few Pokémon that I've got solid names for, I am just terrible at thinking up nicknames.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a nickname to give Gastly, at least before the classes start.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
Hey guys, Alotales is going to be taking a few days to get some things in order! If things get a little slower, just be patient. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.