• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Heatmor I wouldn't have minded, either. It's really just Durant that I truly despise.

Now, how should I start? I have read the whole main thread, so I am caught up on where everything is.
You can start by making your way into your dorm if you'd like :)

Gobble Gobble Gobble
Reaction score
Florina is just that uneducated that she can't process Clarisse's choices.

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
It looks like the human Daniels might not be able to coexist as roommates. That Gligar appears to be a huge troublemaker already.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
@Gengarzilla so is Alex just gonna leave Max waiting for a handshake or..? :p
Haha, I've been busy cleaning up a fanfic and developing the Poké Balls to post it in the workshop but I'll get right to that in a few mo's. :p

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
Anyone have any nickname ideas for my Tepig? Aside from a few Pokémon that I've got solid names for, I am just terrible at thinking up nicknames.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a nickname to give Gastly, at least before the classes start.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
Hey guys, Alotales is going to be taking a few days to get some things in order! If things get a little slower, just be patient. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.