• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting this off quick - as a first year, do I just wander in and sit down? How was I transported there/selected to begin with?

all battles, contests, etc. will be anime style.

Also, you can arrive by bus, walk, or already be there and be walking into the auditorium. You could go by plane, but you'd have to go by bus as well.

I do hope that helped!

Wait, do they have tables? I was under the impression that there were only tables on the stage and the other seats were set up like an auditorium setting.

I can do that if there's no objections.
If you want.
Wait, do they have tables? I was under the impression that there were only tables on the stage and the other seats were set up like an auditorium setting.
......Oops. Idk exactly how it's setup since it says large seating area, but I'm so used to Academy rps starting with them at tables. I'm going to edit to reflect that.

I'm contemplating having my Daniel come in by helicopter, seeing as he's later than most, not to mention absolutely loaded. That alright?

EDIT: I'm just going to do it, so that I can just get started.

Last edited:
@Flaze make a teacher so that what's her face has somebody to gossip with.

Sorry for delaying again! My grandmother had a medical emergency so I wasn't able to post yesterday or today. I know I've been doing bad as a GM and I take full responsibility for that, and I apologize. I haven't given up on this rp, and one way or another, there should be a post up by Monday. I thank you all for being patient and we will get this on the road!

No prob. I'd take care of family emergencies over some rp too, don't worry about a thing.

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales

While Alotales gets things in order, I'll be directing the flow of the RP. So, here's the list of the Starters for everyone. The post moving the RP along should be posted right about now, too.

Honestly, some of you lucked out, lol.

Alexis: Magnemite
Nagato: Rowlett
Clarisse: Horsea
Alexandria: Gastly
Tahlia: Cyndaquil
Axel: Axew
Dorian: Ralts
Daniel C.: Squirtle
Daniel T.: Gligar
Florina: Espurr

Last edited:
@Yun There's just a slight mistake buddy, Max is a second year, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom