• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm correct, there are still two Daniels, both year 1, and only one on the list of starters.

Reactions: Yun
Nobody would believe me, but I actually RNG'd all of those. It's pretty amazing, really.

Always trust my dice, they won't lead you astray~

Out of all basic stage Pokémon, it just had to be a Gastly for me! Beautiful!

Honestly, I'm more than happy with Gligar, especially because I think its stereotypically rash demeanor, not to mention inherent deadliness, as shown in its Pokédex entries, will be a great contrast to [my] Daniel's cowardice and fear.

And yeah, RNG is a fun thing. I'd be curious to see what other characters would have rolled, or what other Pokemon the existing characters could have rolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom