• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a first-year student, but I am however pro-RNGing with the roommates and whatnot~

Reactions: Yun
@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales

Alright, since everyone who's answered seems to be in favor of RNG, RNG it is.

After running the dice, here are the roommate pairings. Two of them are rooming solo, for now.

Female
Max - Alexandria
Clarisse - Florina
Harper - Tahlia

Male
Daniel C. - Daniel T.
Nagato - Dorian

Solo
Alexis
Axel

Yes, the Daniels got a room together. The sitcom is real.

Last edited:
Yes, certainly. A flamboyant hellraiser does wonderfully for a first-year roommate, of course.

Florina going to die. Clarisse going to be driven insane and kill her.
Clarisse wouldn't kill her after they became insane, they would kill her so that they DON'T go insane. :p Big difference.

I refuse to believe that RNG did this.

See, you'd think this was some sort of deliberate act... until you realize that there's only four guys to roll for. So, I mean, it all just came down to what two numbers came out. Not really much to choose from.

It's better this way. Daniel Must Survive.

I have my own thing I wrote that does a lot of sorting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom