• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy (Sign Up / Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Introduction
Snowpoint Academy is school/castle in the south of Snowpoint City. The academy is founded by Sir Luke Hail Frostmourne, whose grave is located to the northeast corner of the academy. Snowpoint academy is a huge, quite elegant-looking gothic styled castle, with many towers. The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches, a loch called Prontera Lake that students usually use to catch aquatic pokemon, a large, dense forest that is covered in snows. The forest is off limits to students, because the forest is teeming with strong and violence pokemons.

Each student is allowed to bring 2 Pokemon, and is allowed to catch more later. Along with the acceptance letter, first year students are sent a list of required equipment which includes pokeballs, subject books, a standard Poketch and Pokenav. The Snowpoint uniform consists of plain work robes in light blue, a plain white running shoes, a pair of white gloves, and a blue winter cloak with silver fastenings.

Each student will be sorted to a house that reflects the student personality(Mesprit Red, Azelf Blue, and Uxie Yellow.)
The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Snowpoint. You will have classes with the rest of your House, sleep in your House dormitory, and spend free time in your House common room.

Houses

Mesprit Red
values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is Mesprit, and its colours are red and gold. The Mesprit dormitories are located in the east of 5th floor, and
The Mesprit common room is located in one of the castle's highest towers, the entrance to which is located on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by an Infernape.

Uxie Yellow
values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. The house mascot is Uxie and the house colors are yellow and bronze. The dormitories are located in the Tower on the west side of the school. The common room, is round and filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs, has a domed ceiling painted with stars and features a replica statue of Uxie. The common room is guarded by a Torterra

Azelf Blue
Values hardwork, willpower, loyalty, and ambitions. The house mascot of Azelf Blue is Azelf, and the house colors are blue and white.
The Azelf dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the basement. The Azelf common room is a long, low, dungeon-style room, located under the Prontera Lake, furnished with blue lamps and carved armchairs. The room is described as having a bluish glow. The common room is guarded by a Empoleon.

Subjects

Pokemon Battling
Pokemon Battling is essentially the art of pokemon battling. Students are allowed to let their pokemon outside their pokeballs during this class. This class is a theory based subject. In this class, students will be taught how to do a battle properly and ends battle decisively, without wasting much energy and students will also be taught on how to use splendid tactics during battles.

Dueling
Just like the name, this class is the class that teaches student to battle. This class is similar to Pokemon Battling class, the only difference is, that this class is practical based subject, not theory. Students are allowed to battle each other in this class, however, students are asked not to use excessive powers to attack other student's pokemon.

Herbology
Is the studies of berries, and how to take care of, ultilise, and where to find them. This class is a theory based subject.

Sports
This class is the most popular class among boys in Snowpoint Academy. Sports take place in the 4th floor(this floor is only for sports class.) of the academy, where there is Basketball court, fencing class, tennis court, martial arts class and Archery Range.

Pokemon Care
is the class which instructs students on how to care for Pokemon. Classes are held outside the castle, but if the weather isn't good, the class will be held inside the castle.

Foods
The cooks at Snowpoint Academy amongst other duties provide all food to students and staff. They cook a wide variety of dishes especially at the feasts. The various dishes are prepared in the kitchens directly below the Great Hall; within the kitchen as three long tables directly aligned with the house tables in the great hall above. At meal times the food is transported up. The majority of the food prepared are traditional Sinnoh dishes, such as roasted Farfetch'd and roasted Magikarp, and Feebas soup.

Catching Pokemon
Students are allowed to catch pokemon in these following area:

--. Prontera Lake (contains Aquatic, grass, and ice pokemon)

--. 8th floor of the Castle. (The 8th floor of the castle is empty, and is full of unused stuffs, and other junks. This place is full of Ghost pokemon. There is also a rumor going on that says if a student touches the forehead of the statue of Dialga in the 8th floor, a ghost will show up. Be extremely cautious when catching pokemon in here.)

--. The Snowpoint Safari Zone (The Safari Zone is made for students and teachers to catch pokemon, as many as they want. This is located in an island in the middle of Prontera Lake. There's a boat that students could use to get to this island. This place contains water, ice, normal, flying, bug, grass, electric, fighting, physic, ground, rock, and dark pokemon.)

--. The Underwater Ferris Wheel (This place is basically an underwater cave located deep under Prontera Lake. Only skilled students and teachers could go here, since, this place is hard to be reached. It is named 'Underwater Ferris Wheel' because of the entrance shaped like a ferris wheel. Only water and dragon pokemon live here.)

--. The Bad Cave (a cavern in the west of the castle. It just a 10 minute walk from the castle, but, its hidden under thick, tall grasses. Fire, steel, rock, and poison pokemon lives here.)

Name:
Sexuality:
Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic):
Pokemon2(basic or baby):
Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school, but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.):
Personality:
Brief History(1 or 2 paragraph is enough):
Best Subject(what is subject your character good at?):
Weak Subject(what subject is your character weak at?):
Other:
Theme song(optional):

Name:
Sexuality:
Party Pokemon:
Physical appearance and clothing:
Personality:
Brief History:
Subject(what subject is your character teaching?):
Other:
Theme song(optional):

Rules
All BMGf rules apply

No godmodding please (Godmodding= overpowering your character or controlling other people character)

Since school has started, I really don't want this RP to progress quickly, so this means, don't tennis and don't post more than 3 pages a day.

Respect all roleplayers

Having fun is a must in here :D

Questions? Post here or shoot me a VM.

Be active. Try to post at least once a day. Inactivity could kill RPs damn fast.

Cursing and swearing, violence, romance is allowed. Just don't go beyond PG 13

If you're going to be inactive for a while... Tell me.

Put 'Chocolate Pudding' somewhere in your sign up to indicate that you've read all the rules.

Break any of these rules 3 times, and you're out of the RP :D

I'm fine with one liners, but it gets boring when you post one line too often.

All capture must be approved by me. Shoot me a PM if you want to capture a pokemon. Just make a good battle, and you're good to go.

@Space Core is the CO GM

I want this RP to be different that most academy based RP. I don't want the RP to be focused on studying, but I want the students to make friends, explore the surrounding area, and other stuff other than just studying.

Schedule
07.00 = Breakfast
08.00-09.00 = Pokemon Battling Class
09.00-10.00 = Dueling Class
10.00-11.00 = Herbology
11.00 = Lunch
12.00-13.00=Sports
13.00-14.00= Pokemon Care
14.00-19.00= Free to do whatever students want.

Students must be already in their dorm at 7 PM. Those who sneak outside their dorms will be punished. That, is if their able to get past the guardian pokemon for each dorm.

My Sign Up (Student)
Name: Ales Celestria

Sexuality: Straight

~Pokemon~
Kirlia (Female. Nicknamed Sierra)
Sneasel (Male. Nicknamed Viselc)

Appearance and clothing: Ales is tall and slender, with spiky red hair in a unique hairstyle and green eyes. He almost always has his signature blue/purple headphones on. He wears a sleeveless shirt with a funnel-shaped collar, and a blue/purple stripe outlined with gold going down the middle. He also wears a sweatband on his left arm, and white shorts held up by a loose fitting belt. He wears black shoes with a blue/purple stripe outlined in gold, similar to the color and style of his shirt.
However, during class, he will wear his uniform.

~Personality~

"Heh! I'm going to kick your ass with a big smile on my face!... Oh wow, that rhymes..."

Ales was, if anything, a boy of action that believed in kick butt first and asking questions later, being curt and brash when he needed to be. Although Ales acted with bravado in most situations, he cares for his friends and pokemon, especially his most trusted partner, a female Kirlia named Sierra. However, Ales is a boy that you can easily provoke and manipulate. Ales is almost the opposite of shy. He is loud, rambunctious, and always in some kind of trouble. He can be easily angered, and is always up for a fight. If he doesn't like someone, he will voice this and not care who is in earshot.
The most noted difference between Ales and other person is that he is honest. Ales does not like to lie about anything.
He is also very blunt. Beat around the bush with him, and he will get agitated. If you were to ask him something, he would not sugar-coat his answer like most other would.
Ales also is a big fans of soccer, and always dreamed to play in his favorite team, Snowpoint United, alongside his favorite footballer: Dwayne Rooney

Brief History: Ales was born and raised in Hearthome City, and live in a luxury suburban mansion with his parents and his elder sister named Maya. Ales was a boy who loves to have fun with his mates. He go out with his friends playing soccer, and came home in the evening covered in sunburns. His elder sister loves to scold him whenever he do this, though Ales always ignore her. Ales' very first pokemon is an emotionless female Kirlia, which he obtains when he was 14, and his second pokemon is a sarcastically insane Sneasel named Viselc.

Best subject: Sports

Weak subject: Herbology

Other: Ales could kick ass really hard if you mess with him. His favorite food is chocolate pudding.

Theme Song: We Will Rock You -- Queen

My Sign Up(School Headmaster)

Name: Lucas Hail IV

Sexuality: Straight.

~Pokemon~
Raichu (Male. Nicknamed Josh)
Rhyperior (Male. Nicknamed Beat)
Lucario (Male. Nicknamed Steele)
Crobat (Male. Nicknamed Agito)
Charizard (Male. Nicknamed Van)
Walrein (Male. Nicknamed Claude.)

Appearance and clothing: Sir Lucas is a tall, and slender. He is a man who doesn't take pride in his appearance, since he doesn't care what people think of him. He wear Snowpoint Academy robe, a black glass and a purple headphone with cat print on each side. He has a short, untidy black hair and brown eyes.

~Personality~

"Enjoy every moment with all ya got."

Sir Lucas IV is the self-described "hip café barista", and is also the successful, multi-talented Headmaster of Snowpoint Academy. he was born on March 3, has a blood type of A, is Pisces, a big gambler and loves the word "Chocolate" and "pudding".
Sir Lucas personality is laid back and enigmatic. He shows many talents, but does not reveal why to most. Even though he's the headmaster, he doesn't act like one. However, he is a good leader and is an expert at battling. He excels in every aspect of leadership, except one: he never takes things seriously.

Brief History: Sir Lucas' history is unknown to everyone, and a little is known about his past. All they know that Sir Lucas IV is the 4th descendants of Sir Luke Hail Frostmourne.

Subject: Headmaster of Snowpoint Academy

Other: N/A

Chocolate Pudding

Name: Chao
Party Pokemon: Ditto (Transform) Lucario, Togekiss
Physical appearance and clothing: Chao wears a Lucario costume with adjustable hood. Underneath is Jeans and a T-Shirt, with the T-Shirt having a pattern the shape of a Ditto, but with Togekiss' Colours.
Personality: Chao is Eccentric and will often do surprising things. However, he is calm and not strict towards Pupils and enjoys the success of students.
Brief History: Chao was, at the age of 15, locked in a room and poisoned. This affected his brain and he has no recollection of his childhood. Or any family. After this he was raised in Team Rocket before running away.
Subject(what subject is your character teaching?): Pokémon Battle Class
Other: Chocolate Pudding is a nice food. He must eat it once a week for him to survive.

Name: Sain Paylor
Pokemon 1:Gabite
Pokemon 2:Ghastly
Physical Appearance and Clothing: Sain is about 6 foot tall. He has Green hair and purple eyes. He is skinny because he exercises rarely his fingers are long and narrow. He wears white shoes blue jeans and black socks. Unlike the rest of his wardrobe his shirt are diverse he wears logo-less red blue orange and green shirts. He has a thick blue jacket with lots of pockets and pocket room and a red white and black flannel which one he wears depends on his mood rather than the weather. His backpack is a large blue hiking backpack
Personality: Sain offend complains. He hates choirs and homework is easy which is unfortunate because he finds almost all homework easy. He is very lazy but tries to work on it. He believes in respect for family and chivalry. His dream is to turn himself and his descendants into a well known and respected clan of Pokemon trainers, he wishes for people to have reason to assume that any given one his descendants will eventually become champion just because of their last name. He hates being insults directed at him especially regarding his intelligence(which he is proud of) or his laziness(which he is not proud of)
Brief History: Sain was born and raised in Saffron City as a only child by both his parents. He and his parents moved to Hearthome when he was thirteen and his father is a scientist for Silph corp got transfer to the Sinnoh branch. He got a Gible for his tenth birth day and a ghastly for his 14th birthday. His mother doesn't like the fact that Sain doesn't play sports.
Best Subject:Dueling
Weak Subject:sports
Other: He is possibly secretly evil
Theme song: Brand New Day-Dr. Horrible's sing along blog.

Chocolate ************ ******** ***** Pudding

Last edited:
Name:Michael Sovner

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic):Royal (Priplup)

Pokemon2(basic or baby):Aurora (Riolu)

Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school, but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.):He typically weats a blue suit-like jacket with a green t-shirt with a replica Azure Flute Necklace and Black Slacks. (hehe i made a rhyme)

Personality:He typically keeps to himself. He is shy, but if someone else were to try to become friends with him, he would probably go along with it.

Brief History(1 or 2 paragraph is enough):Michael Sovner was born and raised in Slateport City in Hoenn. Until his 8th Birdthday, when he recieved his Piplup as a Started pokemon, Michael was mostly unsure about what he wanted to do with his life. On the same day that he recieved the Water-Type, his parents took him to a museum showing depictions from ancient tomes relating to Arceus. He then instantly took an interest in pokemon mythology. During his somewhat short journey as a Trainer, Michael mainly focused on visiting areas of mythological importance to do his own independent research. Along the way, his Piplup, which he had named Royal, evolved into a Priplup. He also found a Riolu in a forest, injured but still alive. After rescuing and nursing the infant Riolu back to health, Michael decided to let the Emanation Pokemon choose whether or not it wanted to stay with him.It decided to stay with the Trainer who saved its life, and Michael and the Riolu have been companions ever since.

After ending his Journey as a trainer, which, again, was somewhat short, Michael decided to apply to Snowpoint Academy. He did so mainly because he takes more interest in learning than in journeying as a Trainer, mainly as a personality thing rather than from laziness. He is a skilled strategic battler, however, so it is not meant that he did not have the potential to become a skilled and somewhat-successful trainer, had he taken interest in it instead. By attending Snowpoint Academy, Michael hopes to learn new things, capture new poekmon, and maybe make some new friends.

Best Subject(what is subject your character good at?):Dueling

Weak Subject(what subject is your character weak at?):Herbology

Other:Chocolate Pudding :)

Theme song(optional):Sonic The Hedgehog Music - His World - YouTube

@Sorrow Blue Sorry most of the rules are very similar, I'm dyslexic and I assumed those things anyways so I thought I can skip it . Though I sincerely apologize. Side note: Why didn't I get a notification when you mentioned me.

@Alphaplare ah, okay, if you're a Dyslexic, that doesn't matter.

@Sorrow Blue I wasn't making a excuse I was explain my actions but I did put the thing and read all the rules before I made that post so it's a complete non issue. So am I accepted?

Side note: The reason I didn't receive a notification because you forgot the H.

*facepalms* I totally forgot to sort you guys to the houses. Forgive me, I'm the worst GM ever walked on earth. Oh and, you guys are totally free to make another character.

@Alphaphlare @Space Core @InfinityLuxray
Here are the results of the sorting:
Sain Paylor - Mesprit Red
Michael Sovner - Uxie Yellow
Ales Celestria - Mesprit Red

Anyway... I doubt that this RP will start anyway. We really need more player, and no one else seems to join this.

*facepalms* I totally forgot to sort you guys to the houses. Forgive me, I'm the worst GM ever walked on earth. Oh and, you guys are totally free to make another character.

@Alphaphlare @Space Core @InfinityLuxray
Here are the results of the sorting:
Sain Paylor - Mesprit Red
Michael Sovner - Uxie Yellow
Ales Celestria - Mesprit Red

Anyway... I doubt that this RP will start anyway. We really need more player, and no one else seems to join this.

Just give it some time. Mine thats just starting took a few weeks to be ready. And you gotta let everyone finish getting used to school again,as some are still doing so.

Dont be impatient. I see some real potential in this RP.

Name: Mila Fey

orientation: straight

Pokemon: (Rosa) Snorunt, Togepi (Baron)

Appearance: Is around 5 "5, tall, with long wavy blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. Tends to dress in blue jeans and a red shirt after school hours.

Personality: bubbly and outgoing

Type: Ice

Personal History: Mila has lived in snowpoint with her sister Mara for many years. She is very close to her sister, and is in awe of her skills. One day, she wishes to be a gym leader like Candice. She has come to the academy to meet like minded people, and to improve her training. And to also be recognized as a good trainer.

Best subject: Pokemon Care

Weakest subject: Sports

Name: Erizu Ebansu
Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic): Emolga (Thunder)
Pokemon2(basic or baby): Pachirisu (Lightning)
Appearance: When Erizu isn't in lessons she likes to wear her leather jacket with check shirts and T-shirts also with a pair of skinny jeans of bright colours and somtimes punkish patterened skinnies. She also wears denim skirts with bright coloured tights or long patterned socks and converse. She also wears necklaces with cute little charms and rings.
Erizu isn't particularly tall, she has short, choppy, layered chocolate brown hair and is quite pale with eyes that are a blueish grey colour.
Personality: Erizu is quite an independent character when it comes to some things but when it comes to friends and other similar activities she likes a few friends for company, as long as these friends know that she needs personal time to herself and space and these friends let her have her own opinion.
Brief History: Erizu was born into a family with five other siblings she being the youngest other than one, who is only a few years younger. Her older siblings were all brothers who shared the same interest as she in punk, rock, indie, and metal music. Most of her brothers were in bands and Erizu has often tried to be in a band but has never succeeded for her family move around a lot. She plays th eguitar and when she was a few years younger she would perform on the streets to earn more money for her family. Her pokemon have alsways shown some interest in her music and would enjoy standing and watching her and her brothers play their music.
Best Subject: Herbology
Weak Subject: Duelling Class
Other: Erizu likes the taste of chocolate and also enjoys chocolate pudding :)
Theme song(optional): Foo Fighters - Enough Space - YouTube

@ebansu Accepted!
Thanks for joining.
Erizu will be sorted to Azelf Blue!

@Samwin I'd accept you, but do you like chocolate pudding? :)

@Samwin then you are accepted!
But make sure to read the rules :D
And~ Mila Fey is sorted to Azelf Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom