• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Pront.png

*Middle Building: The Academy. The classes, dining hall, great hall, dormitories, kitchen, and common room are located in here.

Northeast Building: The Pokemon Center. Sir Luke's grave is located in the corner.

Northwest Building: The Pokemart. Where you can buy all supplies needed for your pokemon.

Southeast Building: The Arena. Where you can battle as much as you want with other students or maybe teachers

Southwest Building: The Library. Where you can find any books you want.

North Gate: The Geffen Bridge. This bridge leads to the Prontera Forest (which is, strictly forbidden for students.), the flowerbeds, and the sloping lawns.

South Gate: Snowpoint Academy entrance.

West Gate: leads to the grassy plains and the hidden cave: The Bad Cave

East Gate: Leads to Prontera Lake

There's a few edit I've made. Please read thoroughly. Thank you.
Oh, and, everyone will start at the Train Station of Snowpoint City. then, the train will take you to the Academy.
After you arrive there, the Headmaster will take you to a short tour around the castle, then you'll be sorted to your house after the dinner. Then the next day at the academy, you will be having fuuuun!

Oh, and.. Please, I want this RP to progress slowly, so no tennising, okay? And school has started, soo......

-----

Snowpoint Academy is school/castle in the south of Snowpoint City. The academy is founded by Sir Luke Hail Frostmourne, whose grave is located to the northeast corner of the academy. Snowpoint academy is a huge, quite elegant-looking gothic styled castle, with many towers. The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches, a loch called Prontera Lake that students usually use to catch aquatic pokemon, a large, dense forest called Prontera Forest that is covered in snows. The forest is off limits to students, because the forest is teeming with strong and violence pokemons.

Each student is allowed to bring 2 Pokemon, and is allowed to catch more later. Along with the acceptance letter, first year students are sent a list of required equipment which includes pokeballs, subject books, a standard Poketch and Pokenav. The Snowpoint uniform consists of plain work robes in light blue, a plain white running shoes, a pair of white gloves, and a blue winter cloak with silver fastenings.

Each student will be sorted to a house that reflects the student personality(Mesprit Red, Azelf Blue, and Uxie Yellow.)
The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Snowpoint. You will have classes with the rest of your House, sleep in your House dormitory, and spend free time in your House common room.

Houses

Mesprit Red
values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is Mesprit, and its colours are red and gold. The Mesprit dormitories are located in the east of 5th floor, and
The Mesprit common room is located in one of the castle's highest towers, the entrance to which is located on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by an Infernape.

Uxie Yellow
values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. The house mascot is Uxie and the house colors are yellow and bronze. The dormitories are located in the Tower on the west side of the school. The common room, is round and filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs, has a domed ceiling painted with stars and features a replica statue of Uxie. The common room is guarded by a Torterra

Azelf Blue
Values hardwork, willpower, loyalty, and ambitions. The house mascot of Azelf Blue is Azelf, and the house colors are blue and white.
The Azelf dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the basement. The Azelf common room is a long, low, dungeon-style room, located under the Prontera Lake, furnished with blue lamps and carved armchairs. The room is described as having a bluish glow. The common room is guarded by a Empoleon.

Subjects

Pokemon Battling
Pokemon Battling is essentially the art of pokemon battling. Students are allowed to let their pokemon outside their pokeballs during this class. This class is a theory based subject. In this class, students will be taught how to do a battle properly and ends battle decisively, without wasting much energy and students will also be taught on how to use splendid tactics during battles.

Dueling
Just like the name, this class is the class that teaches student to battle. This class is similar to Pokemon Battling class, the only difference is, that this class is practical based subject, not theory. Students are allowed to battle each other in this class, however, students are asked not to use excessive powers to attack other student's pokemon.

Herbology
Is the studies of berries, and how to take care of, ultilise, and where to find them. This class is a theory based subject.

Sports
This class is the most popular class among boys in Snowpoint Academy. Sports take place in the 4th floor(this floor is only for sports class.) of the academy, where there is Basketball court, fencing class, tennis court, martial arts class and Archery Range.

Pokemon Care
is the class which instructs students on how to care for Pokemon. Classes are held outside the castle, but if the weather isn't good, the class will be held inside the castle.

Foods
The cooks at Snowpoint Academy amongst other duties provide all food to students and staff. They cook a wide variety of dishes especially at the feasts. The various dishes are prepared in the kitchens directly below the Great Hall; within the kitchen as three long tables directly aligned with the house tables in the great hall above. At meal times the food is transported up. The majority of the food prepared are traditional Sinnoh dishes, such as roasted Farfetch'd and roasted Magikarp, and Feebas soup.

Catching Pokemon
Students are allowed to catch pokemon in these following area:

--. Prontera Lake (contains Aquatic, grass, and ice pokemon)

--. 8th floor of the Castle. (The 8th floor of the castle is empty, and is full of unused stuffs, and other junks. This place is full of Ghost pokemon. There is also a rumor going on that says if a student touches the forehead of the statue of Dialga in the 8th floor, a ghost will show up. Be extremely cautious when catching pokemon in here.)

--. The Snowpoint Safari Zone (The Safari Zone is made for students and teachers to catch pokemon, as many as they want. This is located in an island in the middle of Prontera Lake. There's a boat that students could use to get to this island. This place contains Pokemon of all Type.)

--. The Underwater Ferris Wheel (This place is basically an underwater cave located deep under Prontera Lake. Only skilled students and teachers could go here, since, this place is hard to be reached. It is named 'Underwater Ferris Wheel' because of the entrance shaped like a ferris wheel. Only water and dragon pokemon live here.)

--. The Bad Cave (a cavern in the west of the castle. It just a 10 minute walk from the castle, but, its hidden under thick, tall grasses. Fire, steel, rock, and poison pokemon lives here.)

--. Prontera Forest (a large, dense forest that can be accessed from Geffen Bridge. For teachers only. Contain Pokemon of all Type.)

Player List
Mila Fey(@Samwin): Azelf Blue
Ales Celestria(Sorrow Blue): Mesprit Red
Erizu Ebansu(@ebansu): Azelf Blue
Chao(@Space Core): Pokemon battling teacher
Sain Paylor(@Alphaphlare): Mesprit Red
Michael Sovner(@InfinityLuxray): Uxie Yellow
Kayla(@AddictedToPasta): Uxie Yellow
Lucas Hail(Sorrow Blue): Headmaster
Adrian Belmont(Sorrow Blue): Dueling teacher
Fae Mccan(@LichenLeaf): Azelf Blue
Jett Hurland(@InfinityLuxray): Uxie Yellow
Jamie O'connor(@gmandiddy): Mesprit Red
Adasia Bascon(@charizardman): Mesprit Red
Seph @jasonwolf

Rules
All BMGf rules apply

No godmodding please (Godmodding= overpowering your character or controlling other people character)

Since school has started, I really don't want this RP to progress quickly, so this means, don't tennis and don't post more than 3 pages a day.

Respect all roleplayers

Having fun is a must in here :D

Questions? Post here or shoot me a VM.

Be active. Try to post at least once a day. Inactivity could kill RPs damn fast.

Cursing and swearing, violence, romance is allowed. Just don't go beyond PG 13

If you're going to be inactive for a while... Tell me.

Put 'Chocolate Pudding' somewhere in your sign up to indicate that you've read all the rules.

Break any of these rules 3 times, and you're out of the RP :D

I'm fine with one liners, but it gets boring when you post one line too often.

All capture must be approved by me. Shoot me a PM/VM if you want to capture a pokemon. Just make a good battle, and you're good to go.

Schedule
07.00 = Breakfast
08.00-09.00 = Pokemon Battling Class
09.00-10.00 = Dueling Class
10.00-11.00 = Herbology
11.00 = Lunch
12.00-13.00=Sports
13.00-14.00= Pokemon Care
14.00-20.00= Free to do whatever students want.

Students must be already in their dorm at 8 PM. Those who sneak outside their dorms will be punished. That, is if their able to get past the guardian pokemon for each dorm.

-----

Ales looked at his red Poketch with white stripes, it was 4 PM already. the train should be arrived here 10 minutes more. "Mmh.... I hate waiting." The boy muttered to himself. His wild, spiky red hair flutter in the wind as a pleasant breeze blows. He was wearing Snowpoint Academy robe, and he held his acceptance letter on his right hand. He squeezed the letter tightly, can't wait to enter the famous Snowpoint Academy.
(Pumped up for today?) A Sneasel asks, leaning on the wall.
"Of course. The famous Snowpoint Academy accepted me." Ales said "where's Sierra?"
(Err.... I think she's looking for some snacks..) Viselc snickered. He jumped to Ales' shoulder, waiting for the train and his Kirlia friend, Sierra.

Grinning, Ales sat down on a bench, imagining things about the Academy.
As he waited for the train, people were walking here and there, chatting and laughing.
(Oh look, there's Sierra!) Viselc pointed to a Kirlia, walking down Ales' direction. (Yo Sierra! Stop making your friend worry,will you?)
(I'm not a friend with a crazy egomaniac.) Sierra replied, sitting next to Ales.

Ales sweatdropped, but decided ignore them. The weather is not really good today, since snow were still falling and chilly wind blows. He heard the headmaster was a nice man, but... He was very strict with rules.
Ales looked around him, hoping that he could find other new Academy Students that is going to board the train.

Last edited:
Kayla sighed heavily and looked down at her acceptance letter as she stared at the train.
Man, I hate waking up early, she thought and slumped down in a bench. Maybe the train ride will be smooth.
This was her third school in two years. Her parents had warned her, this was her last chance. If she didn't behave herself here, they'd disown her.
I'm surprised they haven't done it already, she thought, smirking. She pulled her red fedora over her eyes and yawned, ready to fall asleep.
Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her fingers.
"Ouch!" she jumped, and saw that her unruly Charmander had come out if his pokeball.
"What the hell was that for?" she snapped.
"Charmander char." the Charmander pointed to another kid waiting for the bus station.
"Hmmmm..." Kayla looked at the boy, then took a sip of a vanilla milkshake. "I've seen better."

Chao enjoyed being at the train station. It reminded him of when he went to school.

Last edited:
Jamie looked up from a sheet of paper and peeked at his Poketech. It read 4 P.M. "Ten minutes till the train arrives," He glanced to his left and watched as Miltank, his first ever Pokemon he had received. Miltank looked up at Jamie and pawed at his leg. He was an impatient Pokemon. The train station was packed full of parents and new students. For Jamie, he left his family ages back, to pursue a career in Art. How that failed.

Jamie slumped down on the floor and rested against a concrete pillar. He started to wonder what Snowpoint Academy was like. He knew that it was supposed to be hidden in a snowy valley and that its headmaster was very strict. He also started to wonder what the other students were like, whether they would accept him or not.

Adasia sat down, extreme boredom in his eyes. "4 P.M," he said aloud to himself, "where the hell is that train! Elekid, Charmander, you guys hungry?" he said looking at his Pokemon. "Right, then I'll go get us some food. Stay right here." He got up and started walking slowly to the food shop. He got a bowl of pasta for himself and two bowls of Pokemon food. He paid the cashier, smiling. She was beautiful. "Hopefully there are girls like her at Snowpoint." he thought to himself. As he was walking back he glanced at the clock. 4:05 P.M. it read. In 5 minutes, a wonderful journey would begin.

Erizu stood hands in the pockets of her skirt. She stared gloomily at the train. "Yay," She muttered srcastically, picking up her guitar case and putting it over one shoulder. She refused to let go of this during the journey or let it disappear from sight. She just wanted to be at home right now, sitting down listening to music with her collection of books and magazines. "Clearly there will be no alone time here." She chuckled to her Pokemon as she looked at the crowded area.

A bluish white train arrived at the station.
'Snowpoint Express' was labeled on the side of the train.
The train door opened and a man jumped from the train, carrying a megaphone.
"Attention, Snowpoint Express will be having a little maintenance. The train will leave in 15 or 20 minutes. Board the train if you wish, or you could just wait outside." The man says through his Megaphone.

"Oh, just great. We wait for so long and then this happens. *Sigh* Whatever." He looked down at his Charmander and Elekid, playing without a care in the world. While they do that, he gets sent to an academy. Great.

As he walked along through the crowded train station, he noticed another kid trying to board the train. "Hello," he said to them, "are you going to Snowpoint Academy as well?"

Fae walked into the train station, just as the train pulled in. She quickly glanced around at the other people in the station, but decided to ignore them. She tightened her grip on Layla, her Cleffa, and adjusted Rick, her Burmy, who was hanging onto the back of her shirt. Fae took one more look around, and decided to board the train. She stored her things in a luggage compartment, and sat down (after moving Rick so he wouldn't be squashed). She took out her pokenav, checked the time, and then settled into her seat, waitng impatiently for the train to start.

Kayla lifted her fedora slightly to look at the train, then sighed. Ah, what a pain.
She yawned and stood up, stretching luxuriously. "Come on, let's get on the train," she said to her Charmander, then took a long sip of her milkshake and headed towards the train.

"... ?" Ales glanced over the guy who had talked to him. Isn't that obvious? Of course Ales is goin to Snowpoint Academy, since he wears the official Snowpoint Academy robe. "Err, yes. I'm going to Snowpoint Academy. So you're a new student as well? Hmm..."
Viselc, Ales' Sneasel sat beside Ales' Kirlia, Sierra. (What's wrong with you and bein rude?)
(What's wrong with you and bein a pest?) Sierra looked away.

OOC:Oops, my bad. Didn't know we were wearing our robes at this point :p

"Yes! My name's Adasia. And you are?" he asked with great interest. He wanted to make a good first impression on the other students.

Jett walked into the Train Station, deciding not to try to make any new friends this early in his time to be at the Academy. He quietly and quickly found a seat and sat down, deciding to mess with his Aura Reader to pass the time.
_

Matthew was sitting in a seat farthest from the doors to the train and was passing the time by reading from a book titled "Psychological Tactics" . As he read, he occasionally looked up from the book to briefly look at the other apparent students.

"The names Ales, Soccer is the game, I'm a hip cafe barista, blood type A, is a Leo, and my favorite word is 'Windfall.' Got any other things you wanna ask?" Ales said, grinning.
(He asks if you're a new student, not personal information.) Viselc scoffed.
(Ales didn't ask for your comment.) Sierra crossed her arms.
The Sneasel growled, began to get irritated by his Kirlia friend's behavior.

"The names Ales, Soccer is the game, I'm a hip cafe barista, blood type A, is a Leo, and my favorite word is 'Windfall.' Got any other things you wanna ask?" Ales said, grinning.
(He asks if you're a new student, not personal information.) Viselc scoffed.
(Ales didn't ask for your comment.) Sierra crossed her arms.
The Sneasel growled, began to get irritated by his Kirlia friend's behavior.

"Well, as long as we're sharing our personal information I might as well tell you my social security, haha. I'm just kidding. I play football, quite well actually. I'm in Mespirit Red. What are you assigned to?" He was hoping it was Mespirit Red as well, if he could get to know someone early then he could have a friend at Mespirit Red.

OOC: Sorry about the OOC but I just had to do it for my 700th post.

Last edited:
OOC: CONGRATS!

IC: Chao watched and waited for the train to arrive, anxiously staring at the platform.

Mila, looking rather anxious could see that others were heading for the academy on the train too... but it was so crowded... it did nothing for her nerves....

Chao saw an Anxious student and went over. "Hello!"

Jamie listened to the announcement and sighed. He picked up his bags and slowly made way towards the train. It was best to find a spare cabin, hopefully then some other students may join and he may interact. Jamie hopped aboard the train and made his way down the tight narrow corridor between the carriages. He noticed an empty cabin free and entered. It was a lot cooler, more space and also a small basket for small Pokemon to sit in. Jamie looked at Miltank and laughed at the thought of Miltank trying to fit in that basket.

Jamie sat down on the seat and waited for the train to move, still wondering what the school would be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom