• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, I'm not too late to sign up for this, so I'm gonna go ahead and make a sign-up. If I am too late, I guess you gave me frostbite.

Name: Michael Ayers

Year: 1

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Michael is about six feet tall and has a slightly athletic build, close-cropped medium length brown hair, brown eyes, and a light, scraggly beard. He wears a plain red long-sleeved shirt and red pants. He also has red travelling boots, which stop about a couple inches below his calves, and red fingerless gloves. And completing his look is a deep crimson longcoat with lighter red trim (think of Kirito's longcoat in the Aincrad arc of Sword Art Online, but red instead of black).

Personality: Michael is a kind and serious person, who would gladly help out anyone in need. He's aware of when someone tries to take advantage of him and will attempt to walk away to avoid a conflict. He can also be quite snarky at times and also loves to use bad puns. He also tends to be a bit stubborn and doesn't like to change the way he does some things when his own methods work for him. And although he's almost always calm and can usually shrug off anger, when he does get really angry, he has trouble controlling his temper.

History: (Optional as it can be revealed later on in the RP)

Hometown: Aspertia City

Future Career: Pokémon Trainer

Extra: Michael prefers fire types.

As someone who has wondered this same question, here's an idea that worked for me: post a signup, and if it's still open, chances are you'll be accepted. It's a simple way to see if signups for an RP are still open or not and whether the character(s) you make are accepted or not without an issue.

Ok thanks for the idea. I might as well try:

Name: Ashton Parker

Sexuality: Straight

Year: Starting out as a Year 1 student.

Appearance: Height: A perfect 6’1” Weight: Last checked was 80 kg (around 176 lbs). He is quite tall and has an athletic build. He has black hair and brown eyes. His skin complexion is medium fair. Though he prefers to wear T-shirts, jackets and jeans. He has the body to carry a tux well too. He is handsome and charming which sure brings a lot of attention to him but he is too shy to enjoy the attention.

Personality: Ashton is very down to earth and loyal. He is smart, curious and adventurous. He is not much knowledgeable about Pokemon but he loves them. Though he might come off as a cold person at first, he likes to meet new people and Pokemon, make friends and make everyone laugh. He wants to be the person who cheers everyone up and lightens up the mood but do not, I repeat. DO NOT disturb him when he’s asleep, you’ll instantly be on his bad side. He can get angry if he doesn’t get his sleep and he’s a very stubborn person. He’s quite competitive, if anyone asks him for a challenge, he’ll give them a run for the money.

History: He lives with his mother, who’s a well renowned chef. Though Ash didn’t pick up his mother’s culinary skills, he could cook to save his life. The details about his father are unknown. The other details will be revealed as the story progresses.

Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto

Future Career: Ashton dreams to be a Pokemon Master. He wants to be the very best like no one ever was. :p

Extra: Though he likes all Pokemon and wants to catch as many as he can, his favourite is Pikachu. There was a wild Pikachu who used to play with him when he was a child. He could never catch it though as he was too young for it and wasn’t permitted to. They used to play everyday till one day when the Pikachu never returned as it was injured due to Frostbite. Ashton was heartbroken but he promised himself that he would catch a Pikachu whenever he gets the chance, in that Pikachu’s memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom