• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the concept for this one, and I do love me some Snowpoint City.

Name: Axel Jones.
Year: 1/Freshmen.
Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: 5'5 in height. Pale skin with some color returning. Brunette hair, but has an silver Mallen Streak on his left side of his head due to Poliosis. Turquoise eyes. Wears blue rimmed glasses due to his horrible eyesight. He also has a birthmark on his wrist, it looks like a keyhole. Often wears a button down t-shirt and khaki's, with a jacket if necessary sometimes. In Winter seasons he usually wears the same thing but with a longer button down shirt, sweater vest, and a heavy coat for when he is outside. Also carries a small backpack most of the time.

Personality: Axel is often a loner, and talks with others with a voice that seems dispatched from reality. He usually tries to avoid people but tries to see good in people if he thinks they are trustworthy. Though despite his attempts, he still struggles with speaking with others. Axel can also sometimes spaces out in his own thoughts and caught up in his own world, trying to get him out of this can range from easy to difficult.

History: Axel as often felt like an outcast looking in. He has been bully his entire life because of interests and appearance. Both his parents are dead, and as live with a family friend most of his life. He often found comfort in the forest with nature, just listening to the Pokemon sounds just soothe his worries. When he was 12 he encounter a Pokemon Ranger helping wild Pokemon, the ranger spotted him quickly after her job was completed. But was found Axel curious enough to befriend him and learn his story. The ranger's name was Charlotte, and turns out it was her first day. Axel, didn’t care about anyways; what he saw Charlotte as the coolest and nicest person he met. Though they were now friends, he never saw her again. Yet now wished to become like her. A Pokemon Ranger

Hometown: Nacrene City, Unova.

Future Career: Pokemon Ranger, and maybe a part time researcher. He hasn’t thought about the researcher part much.

Extra: He really likes to draw, which art supplies is mostly in his backpack most of the time.
(P.S. If you want, you can used Charlotte has your own character Ninetales, I don’t mind).

Last edited:
Name: Dorian Alexandrite

Year: 1st year

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Dorian stands at 5,11 with a very slender build. He has pin straight black hair that he styles to cover his left eye, both of which are pale blue. Dorian has a pale complexion, and this is only high lighted by his penchant for dark colored clothing. When performing in a contest, he typically dresses as a gothic aristocrat complete with touches such as lace, top hats, etc.
Personality: Dorian is a perky goth by nature. He's pretty bright and cheerful, but he also has a fondness for horror and gothic imagery. Dorian also loves cute pokemon, but his definition of cute is often unusual by many others standards. He also has a pretty out there thought process, having a tendency to take things at face value in thinking in non linear thought patterns. Dorian's also the type to keep smiling and pretend everything is fine when he's dealing with a lot of inner turmoil, only confiding in people he really trusts. When performing in contests, he tends be very showy, acting like a true showmen on the stage. Dorian also has limited people skills, finding it easier to relate to pokemon then he can people.
History: Dorian lives with his aunt. His father passed away when he was young, and he's not on speaking terms with his mother. His aunt and him aren't very close, so since around the age of 10, he'd spend more time playing with the ghost pokemon in Pokemon Tower. He finds ghost types to be cute and full of character because of this. However, because of eccentric personality, he has a very hard time making friends with other people his age.

Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto

Future Career: Coordinator

Extra:
Hobbies: Writing Poetry (Shows No one) Playing with pokemon
Dislikes: Trends, closed minded people

Also Frostbite hurts

Last edited:
Is the second position free for anyone to take? I've got a character I'd like to use for it, and this is probably the perfect subject for her.

Meant to respond to this. Sorry bud, @Rocket Queen and I had a thing planned. Buuuut, maybe a TA?

EDIT: Alotales says its ok to have a TA.

Meant to respond to this. Sorry bud, @Rocket Queen and I had a thing planned. Buuuut, maybe a TA?

EDIT: Alotales says its ok to have a TA.
No thanks, that's ok. I might come up with a new character for a teacher later, but I don't think a TA would work for who I had in mind. Thanks for the offer though.

Name: Daniel Tremblay

Year: Year 1

Sexuality: In his words, "U-um, I dun-dunno. Straight?"

Appearance: Daniel looks a bit younger than he is, reflecting his personality. His dirty blond hair is perfectly groomed, and parted right down the middle of his scalp. His electric blue eyes practically shine with innocence, and his rather small and subdued other features, such as a small, rounded nose, and thin lips, give him an even younger appearance. An interesting feature he has, to note, is the fact that his left ear isn't complete. A portion of the top has been removed, presumably in an encounter with a Pokemon. He still hasn't hit any growth spurts yet, and as such, stands at a mere 5'3". Because he hasn't grown much, the rest of his body is small, yet to scale. He'll most often be seen wearing a sweater, as Snowpoint City is cold, even by Kalosian standards. He also will wear nice slacks and loafers, to complement those sweaters, and has a very upper-class fashion sense. He's not very reactive, and often is seen with his neutral face, when not listening during class.

Personality: Daniel is terribly antisocial, and has paralyzing social anxiety. He barely knows how to hold a conversation, and will avoid every chance to interact with anyone. He has never really had any friends, and as such, doesn't even know how to interact with people his age. However, when talking to adults, he is very respectful, but even then, converses at a minimum. If he were to open up to someone, they would quickly learn of his incredible loneliness, and pseudo-depression resulting from that. He's, of course, very awkward, as if that couldn't be a part of his personality at this point, and has a fear of being bullied, and as such, tries to move through social situations as fast as possible, thus making it more awkward. He's also very, very bad at speaking in general, and often slurs words together, or stammers. His interests don't come to light much, however, he's very much a bookworm, and tries to be soaking up information about the wonderful world that he lives in as much as possible. Because of this, he's as chock-full of tidbits as a Pokédex, though he'll never say them, in fact, he doesn't even has the courage to raise his hand in class.

History: Daniel is the son of of a Kalosian business magnate, and the descendant of Kalosian nobles on both sides of his family. His parents, while only extremely rich now, have always been raised in the upper class, and as such, are no stranger to boarding schools, not unlike Snowpoint Academy. As such, they've treated him with a childhood reminiscent of their own. His years, up until this point, have been spent entirely across his parents' residences across Kalos, including a high-class apartment in Lumiose City, a large winter home not too far from Snowbelle City, and a summer home on the western coast, just to name a few. He's been tutored at home for all of his life, and almost never interacts with other people, and has never interacted with Pokemon, aside from the single time that his father introduced Daniel to his Crobat, leading to the missing chunk of Daniel's ear. Of course, now Daniel is deathly afraid of Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat, and is wary around other bat Pokemon, such as Woobat and Noibat. His parents decided to send him to this school because he needs to interact with more people and Pokemon.

Hometown: We'll say Lumiose City, if a specific location must be given.

Future Career: He's got absolutely no ideas, he's barely even interacted with Pokemon his whole life, having been groomed to be a business man.

Extra: something something frostbite

Uhh, so, we're not concerned about two Daniels in the same RP?
I know it's a normal thing in real life, I just wasn't sure the RP'd be ok with it.
You could tag the user to make sure they know which Daniel you're talking about (unless they're both played by the same person?!)

I could change it if it makes it easier. I didn't really think about it when I made the sign up, even with reading every sign up, haha.

It turns out that I might not be able to join in right away when the rp starts, I'm going to be visiting my nan tomorrow. I'll make sure to read all the way through anything I could end up missing when I get back so my lateness doesn't create any goofs here.

I can't say how long I'll be out so I'm just gonna make this known now.

Name: Florina Ilia

Year: 1

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
girly_girl_by_mallaria-d4gk618.jpg

Personality: Florina can be described as a girly girl. She loves cute things, and skirts and dresses. She has a strong aversion to gross things, and doing things that she thinks boys should do. She prefers to spend her time doing things like coordinating, cooking, sewing and so on. She can be whiny when stuck dealing with things such as dirt, and she usually won't be cheerful having to do what she considers male activities. However most of the time she means well, and she loves to help out when she can. She'll gladly make someone sweets and whatnot.

History: (Optional as it can be revealed later on in the RP)

Hometown: Slateport City, Hoenn

Future Career: Coordinator/Pokemon Stylist/Pokemon Peformer if they exist

Extra: If it's a stereotypical girl activity she's pretty good at it. Though her cooking can't beat Nagato's. :p

Accepted!

The RP has started, so if you have reservations, they're still good! Just let me know when the sign ups have been posted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom