• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis nervously made her way to the area where the Pokeballs were being presented. She stated her name, and a Pokeball was given to her. She released it, and the red light took form of a Magnemite. Upon first impressions, Alexis had no idea what to say or feel. This wasn't anything she expected. This wasn't the Flabebe or Eevee she imagined herself with. Why a Magnemite? It could've been worse, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. However, she couldn't allow that to show.

"Um, hi," she spoke to the magnet Pokemon, who in return, just made a slight 'bzzt' sound, acknowledging her existence.

Corvus croaked in some form of reptilian agreement, tilting her head at Axel and his Axew in curiosity, attention idly shifting between the two first-years.

Luckily for Vheissu, his classroom was already prepped for the new students. Thus, he could stick around for a bit and observe the new class before he was due back to the lab. His attention was caught by the slight commotion resulting between Tahlia and her Cyndaquil. His dark gaze narrowed however on the Grovyle, knowing only one student to own a cunning reptilian Grass Type. He sighed, making his way over. If Corvus was here, that meant that Max wasn't too far behind.

"No need," Vheissu cut in, the Grovyle in question giving a squawk of surprise as the older teacher pulled the reptilian Pokemon back. "I will see to it that this little troublemaker gets back to her equally troublemaking Trainer. I'll be seeing the both of you in class tomorrow, I presume?"

"Assadullahi. Vheissu Assadullahi, though that tends to be a mouthful, so most typically call me V. I will be teaching Pokemon Biology to you first years, starting tomorrow. Now, if you'll excuse me," he gave the Grovyle a withering look, the reptile seeming to scoff at his stare, "I must see where Max has vanished off to."

Harper began to count the boxes behind Dustin. "Woah!" she quietly exclaimed, double checking her numbers. That was a lot of extra credit. "Yes, sir," she said, smiling. She then went for one of the boxes and got to work.

Now that most of the students appeared to have become acquainted with their new Pokémon, Mina saw it time to mentally review her plans for tomorrow. She could luckily do that while staying right where she was since her classroom had been set up by her ahead of time. This bluenette Johtonian was interested to soon learn if any of these new students dreamed of becoming Coordinators.

The quivering of one Poké Ball out of her group broke her out of this little daydream; she knew which one this was. Sugar, having retained some degree of her Cutiefly stage's inadvertent sensitivity towards strong emotions like these, really wanted to be called out now and didn't like waiting until the first lesson. Her frigid Sandslash variant; Spearmint, and her own first Pokémon; a Kingdra called Peppermint, weren't this blatant about their enthusiasm.

"A little bit then, but don't cause trouble." Mina conceded to the Heal Ball in her hand before letting out the pink Ribombee, who looked very pleased now.

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales

After letting everyone interact with their Pokemon for an hour, another announcement was made. Everyone was to gather to their assigned rooms to meet their roommates. They would have received the name of their roommate, the dorm name, and the room number.

This would give them the time they needed to unpack and unwind before classes began first thing tomorrow.

Female
Max - Alexandria
Clarisse - Florina
Harper - Tahlia

Male
Daniel C. - Daniel T.
Nagato - Dorian

Solo
Alexis

Max was alone in the dorm room, laying in her own bed, body language reading loose and relaxed. The second-year pondered what kind of girl her roommate would be. Did she go by Alex? Lexi? Alexandria?

She was certainly hopeful that the first-year would at least be more open-minded than the last one. Not like Max was a walking predatory gay stereotype, but some people obviously had reservations about her "kind". So, open-mindedness was a wonderful thing to hope for, in her book.

Or maybe it was just wishful thinking; but the last thing she wanted to do was dwell on useless prejudices. So, she directed her attention to her Grovyle, in an effort to give her thoughts some semblance of grounding. The reptilian Pokemon simply cocked her head in curiosity, detecting a shift in her Trainer's mood, still opting to not say anything.

Daniel began to carefully walk with Gligar on his shoulder down to his room, interacting a bit with Gligar, but mostly being embarrassed by the display Gligar was making. As he walked, he confirmed what his assigned room was, as well as his roommate's name. Funny, his name was also Daniel. This'll be fun, he thought to himself, already imagining the humiliating confusions that may happen, because of their names. Daniel took a deep breath, and continued to walk.

Max's sexual orientation wasn't really the first thing on Alex's mind, instead she was confused about the gender of her roommate. Wasn't Max a boy's name? At least she thought it was, Alex thought privately while she and her Gastly made their way towards the dorm. It may well be more unisex than she knew if the roommate pairings were meant to be male-male and female-female.

Shelving the gender confusion thing now that she'd reached the door, Alexandria was going to try and make the effort to get along with her roommate. That's the thing she was most certain of.

She took a breath and opened the door to see that said roommate already here with her own Pokémon, the Gastly going with. "Hello, I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex. So you're my roommate Max?"

Clarisse didn't quite like the thought of having to dorm with someone. It was an invasion of privacy, almost. Well, it depended on the room set up, they mused. If both of them had separate bedrooms, well alright then. At least that was something. But the not knowing was driving them crazy. Horsea, picking up on her trainer's bad mood, wheezed out a stream of bubbles with an angry sound. Slowly stroking their hand down their Pokemon's smooth scales, Clarisse soothed her gently and continued on her way down the white hallways, trying to figure out where their room was. It should be down here... Ah! There it was. The room number matched, and their name was on the door along with a... Florina? What a... feminine name. This wasn't going to be fun.

Taking a deep breath, they entered the room, Horsea hovering over her shoulder, just the snout visible as the small Pokemon hid behind her Trainer's body. Clarisse once more raised a hand to stroke her as they looked around the room in curiosity.​

"The one and only," she responded with a lazy half-smirk. "Maximus Zacharias, flamboyant second-year hellraiser at your service. Call me Max, or whatever floats your boat, I suppose." She swung her legs over the side of the bed, standing up straight - and at just over six feet, that tended to make Max taller than some of those older than her. It was obvious that the flamboyant second-year was very boyish, as she glanced over Alex in turn. The cautious glance only lasted mere seconds, however, as she offered a more genuine smile. "Hope we can get along. It's nice to meet you, really."

Axel disappeared after Tahlia and his discussion was interrupted by that teacher. Honestly, he didn't want more people gathering around him. Luckily, he was rooming solo. So he would be able to gather his thoughts without interference from human beings.

Making his way the boy's dormitory via map and discover his quarters with his belongings and Rensis in tow. He grab the door handle and open the door. Here he was, the place to call his own.
"So this is my quarters, will have to get used to this."

Dorian and Ralts had made it to his room. He hadn't met Nagato yet, but he wasn't too nervous about it. He was carefully unpacking and storing his art supplies in a desk while Ralts casually sat on the bed and watched.

"I think this is the one," Tahlia pointed out to herself as she and Blaze made it to her dorm room. She was a little nervous as to what kind of person she'd have as a roommate, but she had hoped that they'd be able to get along at least. "All right, let's go in," she nodded towards the small Cyndaquil, who just lazily nodded in agreement as she opened the door.

The room itself seemed simple enough, it was at least spacious enough to give both of their inhabitants room for their things, but it was smaller to what Tahlia was used to. "It certianly looks cozy," she said, noticing that one side clearly already belonged to her roommate, prompting her to quickly put her bags down on the other bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom