• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's really nice to meet you too, Max." Alex honestly spoke, holding out a hand for an offer to shake it. "What town or city are you from?" the blonde asked out of curiosity.

The Gastly, who she'd yet to nickname, was busy surveying the place his new trainer would be rooming in.

Gligar squirmed around in Daniel (C)'s hands, trying to get free, and Daniel (T) just watched in awe, his face a fiery red in embarrassment. "Gligar!" He yelled, and thought of what to do, his blue eyes racing around. He finally decided to just return Gligar to her Poké Ball, and did just that, taking the Pokémon out of Daniel (C)'s hands.

Daniel breathed a sigh of relief as Gligar vanished back into the ball. It wound up scratching his face up with its squirming, and it was starting to sting a bit. The Squirtle had finally stopped screaming too.
"You ok?" He asked as it poked its head out to see what was happening.
"Squiiiirrr." It whined.
"Here." He said after pulling out some snack biscuits he'd packed, putting them in front of it to help calm him down. It grabbed them and shot back into its shell, presumably to eat them. Daniel sighed as he sat back down on the bed.

"Fallarbor, in Hoenn," she responded, reciprocating the handshake, "but I was born in Kanto, where my uncle's from."

Corvus examined Alex curiously, before the Grovyle's eyes wandered over in the Gastly's direction.

Tahlia stared at Harper for a moment, a frown crossing her face, so she was just going to ignore her like that? She couldn't believe she got such an uncaring roommate just like that. "Well, okay, uh...I guess we can talk later," she replied nervously, trying to sound as polite as possible as she went to her bed and began unpacking.

Axel begun unpacking most of his belongings after he placed Rensis on the room's bed. Most of his stuff was clothes, school and art supplies; which went to the dresser, closet and his desk. Of course, one thing was brought was more important then anything else. A photo. But not just any photo; a photo of Axel and his parents. Which was immediately placed on his desk.

"How long as it been since the crash?" He asked the photo, where only silence was the answer.

His door was also still open, so other students could probably here him.

"Almost 11 years at this point. I've missed you guys everyday ever since. Don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. I've arrive here in Snowpoint for school, and I have a Pokemon partner now. He's a Axew, named Rensis."

Axel hold back the urge to cry, it's always been tough on him since his parents die in a car crash many years ago. But he as always remain strong.

"I'll visit you guys when I return to Unova. I'll bring your favorite flowers, Lotus's of course," he began his final words to the photo. "Mom, Dad. I miss you and I love you two."

Though he hold back the urge, a single tear swept down Axel's face. One tear of a possible storm to come.

Harper continued to type away on her phone. She wasn't too thrilled to have been roomed with a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom