• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint College

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Thank you. LEVEL TRACKER, GO!

Dawn clapped. "GO YOU BUFFON TAILOW!!!"

(Level 11)

OOC: I'll ref if you want, I guess.

Sam watched as the Peck attack collided with the Spark. Taillow was thrown back by the force of Shinx's electricity.

Taillow dodged the Thundershock and slammed the Wing Attack home.

OOC: Shinx should be lv13, but as I said that Taillow was lv 14 earlier by accident, I'll make Shinx lv14 and deduct one level from each of your boosts next turn.

Taillow flew up high, focusing on its next attack. Sam felt sorry for poor Shinx, who couldn't reach that height, and looked like an idiot jumping on the spot. The battle was coming to a close. If Shinx landed another Super Effective hit, it was all over. However, if Taillow managed to get a critical hit it might knock out Shinx.

"Oh no."he said. He then thought I'm not giving up just yet..He then called out"Tristan!Use Spark!".

OOC: Sorry.

Dawn ran out to the battlefield. "I'd like to battle the loser of this match when it's over." she said to Sam, as calmly as possible.

OOC: Sure

Sam turned round to Dawn.

"I'm sure that Mr Harrowsfield woud be fine with that. I'd love to battle you, but I don't want to tire out poor Litwick," he replied. "Where do you come from?"

"Uh, I came from Sinnoh. Piplup, hint hint." Dawn replied.

OOC: I got the perfect character in case this one won't work out.

OOC: You can have more than one Sign-Up if you want.

Sam gave a laugh.

"I should have guessed, really. I'm from Sinnoh too, in Sunnyshore. Which town do you come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom