• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snowpoint College

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two attacks collided midair. An explosion swept Sam's hair and a dust cloud erupted from the battlefield. Sam saw Shinx drop agily to the ground. Behind him Taillow fell, knocked out. Derek had won. Sam walked over to Reece.

"Hey, unlucky. That battle was really close and you did so well, given that you were at a disadvantage," he said to his friend.

Reece called back his taillow into its ball. "Good work buddy, next time eh?" He muttered to it. "Thanks sam, do you know where i can get him healed?"

"Hey,Reece.Good match.Yeah where can my-Oh my!Shinx,what is happening?"he said as a white light enveloped Shinx.

OOC: Shinx is lv 17, so it can evolve.

"Wow, your Shinx is a Luxio. Well done!" Sam exclaimed. "I guess that you should probably show Reece to the Pokémon Centre then," he said to Dawn.

"Okay." Dawn said. "Come on, Reece." she said to him. She started to head off-campus.

"Pretty good. I'd asked if I could fight the loser of that match. Looks like I'd have to fight you with Piplup." Dawn said, and she pointed to the Center. "There it is!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom