• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Ongoing Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge: The Discussion Thread

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
  • Staff
Greetings! This is the discussion thread for Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge.

Here, there is but one major rule to keep in mind:
Please keep in mind that Snowy is playing this game blind, so do not reveal any major game spoilers to him along the way.

This thread will be updated with the latest episodes of the series as they get uploaded to the Bulbagarden YouTube channel.
This series updates twice a week: Sundays and Wednesdays at 8pm CEST/2pm EST

With that out of the way, feel free to discuss the series here, and enjoy as Snowy plows headfirst into the Galar region.

The very first episode:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinZ3jIwv60

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
I don't know if you can tell, but I really had fun with the wooloo part of the gym mission.

I just wish yamper didn't stop trying to get in my way when I defeated the trainers

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
I mean, I don’t understand what’s supposed to be so challenging about this Gym Challenge, but it isn’t the most egregious of the Gym Challenges in the game. I’ll get to that particular moment when that episode goes live.

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
I mean, I don’t understand what’s supposed to be so challenging about this Gym Challenge, but it isn’t the most egregious of the Gym Challenges in the game. I’ll get to that particular moment when that episode goes live.
Realistically, nothing. It's a simple physics puzzle. Get the marbles (wooloo) into the hole (gate), while avoiding the... whatever yamper can be in this comparison. All it really does is make you think.

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
I mean, I kinda liked the idea they were going for. It was a sort of combination of the Trials from SuMo/USUM while having an actual Gym Battle at the end of them.

Reaction score
My favourite gym challenge was Bea's (also favourite Galar gym leader).
I don't know anything about its Shield counterpart!