• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Ongoing Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge: The Discussion Thread

Cramorant respect
Reaction score
I feel it was more "ME's puns are infinitely better than these." That's how I interpreted it.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
This episode and the one that follows it are some of the most fun I've had in a pokemon game.
it's funny. you're taking on a Water type Gym Leader this week, and I'll be taking on a Water type Gym Leader next week.
Meanwhile, I took out a Fighting type Gym Leader last week, and NMLewis should be taking out a Fighting type Gym Leader this week.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I had a whale of a time with this gym. My strategy was a little fishy, but at least I didn't clam up.

.... I'll go away now and let you watch the episode.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
There’s another thing that annoys me.
The game makes a “big deal” about how Kabu is supposed to be the first tough Gym Leader and how he makes his Challenge especially difficult as a result.

Just one problem. It is, literally, impossible to fail his challenge.
I mean, it’s difficult or impossible to fail some of the other challenges, but this one is literally impossible, and yet, the game points out how a lot of Challengers lose during Kabu’s Challenge.
What nonsense.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Aka Snowy learns wasting time isn't always counter productive.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
I mean, the Wild Area is a massive part of the new games, so exploring it and figuring out some of the mechanics isn't a bad thing.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Snowy sticks his head into more Pokemon dens. Will he ever learn not to do that?
Probably not.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Good. Because that's a ridiculous lesson to learn. Sticking your head into Pokemon dens is actually smart.