• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge: The Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Greetings! This is the discussion thread for Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge.

Here, there is but one major rule to keep in mind:
Please keep in mind that Snowy is playing this game blind, so do not reveal any major game spoilers to him along the way.

This thread will be updated with the latest episodes of the series as they get uploaded to the Bulbagarden YouTube channel.
This series updates twice a week: Sundays and Wednesdays at 8pm CEST/2pm EST

With that out of the way, feel free to discuss the series here, and enjoy as Snowy plows headfirst into the Galar region.

The very first episode:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinZ3jIwv60

I mean, I don’t understand what’s supposed to be so challenging about this Gym Challenge, but it isn’t the most egregious of the Gym Challenges in the game. I’ll get to that particular moment when that episode goes live.
Realistically, nothing. It's a simple physics puzzle. Get the marbles (wooloo) into the hole (gate), while avoiding the... whatever yamper can be in this comparison. All it really does is make you think.

My favourite gym challenge was Bea's (also favourite Galar gym leader).
I don't know anything about its Shield counterpart!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom