• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ongoing Snowy's Monotype Shield Challenge: The Discussion Thread

This episode and the one that follows it are some of the most fun I've had in a pokemon game.
it's funny. you're taking on a Water type Gym Leader this week, and I'll be taking on a Water type Gym Leader next week.
Meanwhile, I took out a Fighting type Gym Leader last week, and NMLewis should be taking out a Fighting type Gym Leader this week.

There’s another thing that annoys me.
The game makes a “big deal” about how Kabu is supposed to be the first tough Gym Leader and how he makes his Challenge especially difficult as a result.

Just one problem. It is, literally, impossible to fail his challenge.
I mean, it’s difficult or impossible to fail some of the other challenges, but this one is literally impossible, and yet, the game points out how a lot of Challengers lose during Kabu’s Challenge.
What nonsense.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom