• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snuggle's Personal Misc. Image Repository

Snuggle Tier List

What I tell you three times is true.
Reaction score
Ello! This "blog" is my means of fudging my way around Bulbaforum's "10 attachments per post" limit without relying on third-party servers. I will be posting images that don't belong elsewhere on the forum here, so I can retrieve them via the img BBCode tag. While this blog is for uploading personal images, some may be useful to others (i.e. logos for Pokémon game developers that don't blend into any Bulbaforum styles). Images will be posted as infrequently as possible to avoid spamming, with multi-use images given priority.
by-nc-sa.png

Image Source: Creative Commons

Nintendo_Logo.png

Image Source: Wikipedia

Creatures_Inc_Logo.png

Base Image Source: Wikipedia

Game_Freak_Logo.png

Genius Sonority Logo.png

Heartbeat Logo.png

Baae Image Source: Heartbeat

XD_Company_Magnifier.jpg

Base Image Source: Bulbapedia

Index Location.png

Base Image Source: Bulbagarden Forums (here)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom