• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, are these songs meant to be Ash's, Iris', and Cilan's themes or what?

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Ash's Theme (I think the YouTube title is speculation)

Iris's Theme

Cilan's Theme

I've been wondering for awhile if anyone knows if this is official? I the first them definately reminds me a lot of Ash's Theme from Diamond and Pearl, while Cilan's ALWAYS plays when he's focused on, and I've heard it's called "Tasting Time" apparently. Not sure about Iris's theme, because I don't recall hearing it much, but it'd make sense if it was MO 4 since MO 2 and MO 3 on the Best Wishes soundtrack are BW Team Rocket's and Cilan's (?) themes it seems. Plus apparently it played when Ash met Iris. But for the life of me I don't remember hearing it much else...seems Village Bridge pops up more often for her.

The first one kind of Satoshi`s theme, it is used alot when Satoshi is doing something good, like training or winning a pokemon battle.
The second one is NOT Iris`s theme, it is just some incidental music.
The third one is more of a sommelier theme, not just for Dento.

None of these songs have official names unfortunately, so we can only guess.

Satoshi's theme usually plays in the next episode preview, so that being his BW theme makes sense.

The second song is on CD, but is only known by production code. It was first played when Satoshi and Iris meet, so take that for what it's worth.

The last one is also on CD but only known by production code. It plays whenever anyone says "It's tasting time!" so this being a general sommelier theme makes sense to me.

The latter two songs are actually part of the Best Wishes OST, while the first... is not... o_o

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom