• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So Bad It's Horrible

CrystalGlacia

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
Post stuff that you don't like in general. Plain and simple. Just don't argue if you like something that someone has posted. Also, you don't have to post why you don't like the things you're posting.

Let's see...

Ali Project: I don't know why, but I just find their voices rather screechy and unpleasant to listen to. Why they're so famous, I'll never know.

Ranch dressing: It tastes sour and overpowering. I tried it on a salad once and felt ill.

Peas: These things are disgusting. It kind of makes me wonder why humans decided to cultivate them in the first place.

Ketchup (and many other condiments): Ketchup doesn't even taste like tomatoes. It's the unfortunate meeting between tomatoes and vinegar. ._.

Bats: 'Nuff said.

Burping and farting. x.x

Yoshi's Island DS.

Disney Channel. Well, Disney Channel of today, anyway.

People being douches and bigots.

Public restrooms.

When a certain part of a video game is just too hard.

Waking up and the two hours afterwards.

Insomnia.

Math and science classes.

Algebra.

Changing for gym.

Yoshi's Touch and Go DS

Miley Cyrus

Cinderella

Hillery Duff.

Pikachu spammers

Pit spammers

Sonic spammers

Roy not in SSBB

Grape soda

Homework

So many things I hate, I can't list them all....

Hannah Montanna

Sonic 360

German Class

Lunch Period

Diddy kong racing ds (really bad mario kart ds ripoff)

Mewtwo not in brawl

-People who joke about or write supposedly "awesometastic" stories/song/whatever about/involving rape or molestation, not to mention people who actually do those.

-People who sneeze/cough all over everything in front of them

-People who sneeze and/or cough into their hands or pick their noses/scrape their teeth then put their f*cking spitty, snotty, germy hands all over everything without even so much as a rinse

-When I misspell stuff. I feel so dumb (...<_<).

-Certain other common mix-ups (then/than, its/it's, to/too, there/their/they're, etc.) that people do (not that I'm immune, though...)

-Someone asking why something is, then saying they "don't want to hear excuses." One time, I was late to French class and my teacher asked why. I started telling her why (I seem to remember the circumstances being out of my control, like the bus was running late or something), but she started yelling about "Excuses, excuses! I don't want to hear any excuses!" Idiot.

-GraalOnline's 5 hours-a-month play policy

-That I can't download the full version of Graal: the Adventure (offline game) anywhere

-Pencils with crappy erasers

-My various aches and pains

-Creeps. Like that one dude who wanted to "take me home" while I was on a short walk a while ago.

-Vision problems. Screw you, astigmatism, new little blind spots, electric blue lines, floaters, and little flashes! D:<

Snotty customers at my job. I wanted to deck one after she acted like a bitch to me when I offered to go back and check something for her

Losing battles in the Pokemon games- I'm very competitive with battling

PeTA- I could go on forever about why I hate them. Some of the reasons are the Holocaust on Your Plate campaign (I'm not Jewish or belong to any religion, but christ PeTA- Holocaust victims have suffered too much, leave them alone!). They also used Khmer Rouge victims in another thing! What the fuck is next? Tiananmen Square Victims and Tank Man?

Most things that are popular nowadays, especially pop music.

Certain types of mushroom.

Extremists.

Sellouts.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals with the exception of Merzbow, who makes good enough noise music to cover up for the fact that he's a member.

When things I want to make sense don't make sense.

People who hate others for no particular reason.

Disney, save for Studio Ghibli films.

Certain kinds of fish.

And so on and so forth.

All math in general. I can't stress how much I hate this subject as a whole.

Narrow minded people.

People who act like they don't want to go on living and try to get pity from others, spare me from your whining and bitching and just go kill yourself if your life is really that bad, lol. No one wants to hear how horrible your life is, we all already have problems of our own. I especially hate when young people act like this.

People who try to shove their religion down others throats, god how much I hate this... particularly people who will sit there and try to argue with you about it. We all have our own beliefs, keep them to yourself because I don't really give a f*ck what you think in the first place.

Myspace

People who hate things just because its the popular thing to do without first researching them and having reasons to even dislike them in the first place. Things such as the Ps3, John McCain and Windows Vista are good examples.

School/ College, etc... (For the most part)

People who are stuck in the past.

I know I have many more but this is all I could think about off the top of my head. ^_^;

Last edited:
Twilight

PeTA

Blood. Most overrated VK band EVER

Anything Disney Channel

Facebook (for making me procrastinate)
YouTube (ditto)
Bono-haters (how can you hate somebody fro trying to help others?)
Myself (for being who I am)

People who pretend to be your friend but they really aren't and then end up betraying you
People who lie
Bad and stupid drivers
Winter (Because I hate the extreme cold and snow)
Summer (because it's too hot)
Cleaning house
Fucking bees (aka wasps, I hate them with a passion)
And I could go on and on...

All math in general. I can't stress how much I hate this subject as a whole.

Narrow minded people.

People who act like they don't want to go on living and try to get pity from others, spare me from your whining and bitching and just go kill yourself if your life is really that bad, lol. No one wants to hear how horrible your life is, we all already have problems of our own. I especially hate when young people act like this.

People who try to shove their religion down others throats, god how much I hate this... particularly people who will sit there and try to argue with you about it. We all have our own beliefs, keep them to yourself because I don't really give a f*ck what you think in the first place.

Myspace

People who hate things just because its the popular thing to do without first researching them and having reasons to even dislike them in the first place. Things such as the Ps3, John McCain and Windows Vista are good examples.

School/ College, etc... (For the most part)

People who are stuck in the past.

I know I have many more but this is all I could think about off the top of my head. ^_^;

When people shove our own religion down our own throats. Like some of your posts, moron.

Last edited:
Bees, wasps, etc.

Scallops

Ketchup and most condiments

Raw saurkraut

Disney Channel

Most Rap

Macs

When Catholic/Christian kids at my school tell me I'm going to hell for not believing in god. Seriously. I don't bash their beliefs. And I consider what they're doing verbal harrassment. And when I told them to shut up because I don't give a s***, one of them said I was probably possessed by Satan. Riiiiiiiiight. [sarcasm]The Aki-chan is possessed by Satan[/sarcasm].

Racism

Sexism

Rapists

Polygomy

this kid at my schol named Ian

this kid at my school named Cory

this kid at my school named Alex M.

Toy mice (stuffed animals). I like domesticated mice and rats, BUT THAT THING MAKES ME SO. ANGRY. FOR SOME REASON!

Kiyoi. (Not really. He's my chew toy. Not really. He's a character Glacia made up, and Aki likes to torment him >:D So metaphorically, he's my chewtoy)

Yu-Gi-Oh and all its spinoffs

When people confuse "it's" and "its" (Though I've done that a few times by accident.)

:smokin: <-------- That

Lazy animators

Sasuke (Sucks-ke)

Homophobes

Micheal Jacksom

Britney Spears

Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt

Lindsay Lohan

Dunsparce

Bidoof

Bibarel

Ash

Dawn

Starly

LickyLicky

Jeremy (from Code Lyoko. Most people like him, but not me. He whines too much and I want to kick him so badly.)

Summer temperatures

Winter temperatures

Humid weather

Hurricanes

Tornados

Thunderstorms

My crappy TV in my bedroom

Peeled apples

Small trees

weeds

Apple cider

Apple juice

coffee

I'll post more later...

Last edited:
When people get really pissy at me where I work.
Rap music.
Really sappy romantic movies.
All types of math.
When I have to go to church every frigging Sunday.
The One Piece dub...{shudders}
Snow(I can't go for any walks when it snows...:mad:).
When guys think that they are better than girls.(I believe that men and women are equal!)
People who bash Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho
Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Lateness being a double standard at school- all fine and dandy for teachers to be 10 minutes late, but when we are (insert minutes here) late, it's "Where have you been?!"

Direct to DVD Disney movies
Jerkhole customers
French dressing (the stuff just tastes disgusting to me)
Bidoof (Stop breaking my chains, you little snot!)
Homophobic people
Romantic comedies and chick flicks
GeeWunners
Most talk radio
Reality TV shows
Bad anime dubs
Flies, roaches, silverfish and other pests (But I like bees, wasps and spiders. Go figure.)
Celebrity trash magazines (Who cares if Angelina Jolie is going to have another kid? I know I don't!)
Sub-freezing winter temperatures
Hurricanes
Country music (Don't ask)
People who run red lights at intersections
My co-worker Sean and his anti-Obama rants (The election is over. Just. STOP.)
People chatting on their cell phones while in a public restroom (Disgusting. Seriously disgusting.)
Mayonnaise
People who get their jollies abusing animals
Child abusers
Rapists

If I can think of any more, I'll post them later.

Extremist feminists- they shame women everywhere. I'm a woman and even I think they need to go away. Don't confuse these "feminists" with the true feminists who were/are for gender equality!

Back
Top Bottom