• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, hello

Solista 2050

Upgrade today. Live forever.
Reaction score
Figured I would leave a "hello everyone" thread before starting to post! :) So... short version or long version? I can't decide. ARGH

Welp, let's just say something. Alright. Long version it is.

Favourites... if I had to say which game I liked the most, I'm tied between Yellow and Crystal. But while Yellow still works like a charm, the Crystal cartridge's battery just effin' died on me at some point years ago (goodbye to an almost complete Pokédex). I used to have Blue, Gold and Silver too but I sold them a lot of years ago... and now I wish I hadn't. :/

Gens... well, I'm a dinosaur. I was most actively playing back when Gen II was still rocking and Gen III just came out. Gens III and IV are still pretty new to me despite having been around for quite a while now, and Gens V to VII are like uncharted territory to me. I did play some games from Gen IV, but not enough to have that feeling of familiarity that I share with Gens I and II.

Games... as mentioned above, I'm not familiar with newer Gen games. I did play a lot the Mystery Dungeon spinoff games and I absolutely love them, especially the Rescue and Explorers games. I'm a bit less fond of Super Mystery Dungeon, but I just cleared it yesterday so I will have lots of time to properly take it in.
As for the core series, the latest games I played are HeartGold and SoulSilver, which I also absolutely love because I played a lot the Gen II titles and having great remakes which also include other Gens is totally awesome to me. I believe I tried playing Black/White once, but I wasn't as hooked so I must have dropped it at some point.

Other stuff... not much to say at the moment. I believe I have said enough! :p But please do ask if you have any questions. Otherwise, I will see you around.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom