• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

I finished mine a couple months ago. I even did that "living Pokedex" thing (obtaining one of every single species).

I have every single one except Latios...I had one but it was a hacked shiny, so I traded it away for something else I needed. I tried catching a Latios in my Pokemon Emerald game to Pal Park/Poketransfer over to Pokemon Black, but Gen III is the worst generation to catch roamers in, so I gave up.

The living dex is exactly what I'm doing. It is so much easier since I learned that a ditto can breed with male pokemon

In Unova I've caught them all except Zorua and Zoruark.

Nationally I've seen 642 and have caught 640.

Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Shaymin still elude me... oh the pain.

All the pokemon i need are an evolution away except that damn Deoxys -.- We need a Deoxys event like NOW

Unova

Seen: 153
Obtained: 153

National

Seen: 404
Obtained: 307

Still a long way to go. I want another DS to help with trades.

National: I'm missing all the 1st and 3rd gen additions from Generation IV (Electivire, Dusknoir, etc) and Landorus because I don't care enough to go get it.

I'm at 152 Seen / 144 Caught

This is the closest I've EVER come in all my years of playing to completing any dex lol I'm only missin 9 pokés, not including the currently unreleased pokés.

All the pokemon i need are an evolution away except that damn Deoxys -.- We need a Deoxys event like NOW

No crap, I went through hell and back to get a Deoxys and Manaphy. I had one of each on my Diamond game, but i didn't wanna transfer them cuz it would ruin that game's living pokedex. Instead, I paid $50 online for a factory sealed copy of the first ranger game to get Manaphy, and when it never arrived i had to try and get a refund and then pay $50 to another seller. Then, to get Deoxys, i had to do... things... which i'm not particularly proud of. Let's just say it involved a GBA flash cart and a ton of swallowed pride. If we do get a legitimate event Deoxys, though, i will immediately release that thing.

Black was my first Pokemon game, so I didn't do very well.
Unova Pokedex:
Seen: 139
Obtained: 66

National Pokedex:
Seen: 266
Obtained: 108

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom