• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HELP: So Im trying to make out the ending for the second episode of my Pokemon story.

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
The problem? Im having difficulties trying to gather my thoughts on how to end it. I know I would want it to end with Robert Akio having a travel buddy(Zelda who is a representation of my Pokemon Aplha Sapphire character all the way down to the Pokemon she uses) and he would be attempting to catch a Wurmple(His Pokemon team is gonna be made from various Pokemon I caught and used in the games.). It's just Im having a difficult time trying to figure out how to make it get to said Wurmple.

So I guess you can say I have a tiny bit of writers block.

So I guess I should at least go into detail on what part Im having writers block on. So in the second episode Robert reaches the Pokemon center to have Paige healed up only for the place to get attacked by the Rocket trio who after 20 years(Seriously where's the respect for Pokemon yellow Gamefreak? If you're going to do gen 1 nostalgia then can't some of it be Pokemon yellow?) of being out of jobs found some working for the storys evil organization. Robert manages to repel them only after throwing a Pokeball that contains Zeldas Swampert. And it helps him send them blasting off. Yes I know it sounds much like the second episode of Indigo league. I wanted to play on some nostalgia for Pokemon yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make use of the edit function if you need to. :) I merged your three posts.

Anyway, is there a certain place you want the Wurmple to be caught? If it can be near/in the Pokemon Center itself, you could have a Wurmple crawling by get caught in the fray, then have it healed and join the team.

The wurmple would be caught at the begining of the third episode. So it would be the very end part. I mean Robert Akio was too busy running to Sumter to notice any Pokemon he could catch. And Zelda joins as a travel buddy out of being impressed with him being able to make Swampert cooperate with him.

Hmm, if it's at the beginning of an episode/character, that gives you pretty free reign over things, depending on how you end episode 2. If you wrap up everything nicely with the Pokemon Center stuff in episode 2, you can start fresh in episode 3. Or if you're still in the middle of the action at the end of episode 2, it's likely Wurmple would have to be involved somehow or have the capture pushed to later.

Just trying to figure out how to get the dialouge between Robert and Zelda to flow. Because once I have that I can have the ending where he notices a Wurmple in Santee forest and attempt to catch it. This attempt would then be the begining of the third episode.

I would say, finish up the action and then have your character encounter the Wurmple and prepare to catch it, with the next episode be when the Wurple is caught. The anime did this with Ash and the capture of Caterpie.

That is the idea. I already have when Robert talks with Zelda and she asks to join him on his journey. That makes for a good segway into before he catches Wurmple right?

How does this sound?
Robert: Woah. What's that Pokemon?
Zelda: That's Wurmple. It's one of the bug type Pokemon.
Robert: No way! This is great!
Zelda: A kid excited over meeting a Wurmple. Reminds me of my journey in Hoen.
Robert: Stand back! *Pokemon main theme kicks in. Robert pulls out a Pokeball from his pocket and presses a button so it grows in his hand. The wurmple stares at Robert in a confused way. Robert spins his depry Pikachu hat backwards and has a determined look in his eye.*
Robert: Pokeball! Goooo!
Narrator: Will Robert capture the Wurmple? What sinister plans are being concocted by tea Peril? What happened to that guy who let Robert borrow his bike? Find out on the next Pokemon.

|> To be continued...

And now Im finished with the second episode at last.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom