• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So it's been a few days since I've made my account, but...

IvySnivy

Brain with a meat puppet.
Reaction score
I realized that I haven't made a thread in here yet. :V

So. Hello. I joined up because of the whole "striving for equality" thing; it was a nice surprise for me on an otherwise crappy day. Most of the time I just lurk and use Bulbapedia for reference, but the announcement made me take a second look at the forums, and so here I am.

As for what part of the fandom I fall under, I probably like drawing and reading about Pokemon more then anything else. I also like the games a lot; my goal is to complete every main series game, pokedex and all... which I haven't been able to do since Silver... but surely, this time will be different. >3>

I've also read a bit of the manga and can play the TCG (barely). Right now I'm rewatching the anime for sheer nostalgia value.

Anyways, hope to have a nice time here.

Hello IvySnivy, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forums, IvySnivy. We're glad you chose BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the Forums, IvySnivy! We hope you have a nice time here too ; ) Have fun, and post wisely!

Nyeh... What's up IvySnivy?

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

I'd offer you a drink, but apparently, all the rum is gone...

<': Not the rummm...

And you like LittleKuriboh too! That is pretty cool.

Welcome to the forums, IvySnivy! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom