• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Rereading this thread made me realize how awkward it would be for May to come back with mega evolution and the ribbon cup. Just imagine:

Ash: "Hey May, what have you been up to?"

May: "You know, winning a Grand Festival and unlocking the secrets to mega evolution. You?"

Ash: "Well the last league I entered I got to the final 8!"

[NERVOUS LAUGHTER]

Nonetheless, I'm happy to hear that May is likely to return. She's one of my favorite traveling companions, and I do think it would be neat for her to come back and showcase more mega Pokemon. I do wonder when she'll return, though. I would guess sometime between August ~ October.

especially since she has potentially 3 megas if her kameil evolves O:

but the news that KAORI is looking to make a comeback is really exciting n___n i think it really points to the likelihood that she might do some guest appearances in the future O: plus I can imagine the powers that be would pay her a lot to do so bc she's the perfect way to advertise the games.

I hope May returns to the anime. My idea is that she has won the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn grand festivals so now she is promoting contests in Kalos. Also this may sound silly but she could also be a cop trying to save Ash from Team Rocket and bring down Team Rocket.

Unfortunately, Pokepolice has very strict hiring requirements.

They only hire people named Jenny.

Actually my idea for the police work is that May now works for the feds. She would be working for an equivalent of the FBI. I would call it the Federal Investigation Agency of FIA. Nate and Hilbert would be her partners.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom