• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
*rimshot*

sorry not sorry for the awful joke

SO YEAH.
RS remakes. What does this mean for the anime? --> aka what I'd like the thread to really be about but I had to make a pun for reasons.

Possibility for May/Haruka in the anime? DISCUSS. Last time we had remakes we had the Johto Festa arc which was cute enough - do you think we'll get reintroduced to like, Brendan/Yuuki and his weird sock hat or will Haruka come back for a brief arc?

Or do you think we'll just have a revamped Groudon/Kyogre thing (which I think is more likely?)??

DISCUSS.

Someone will probably catch one of the Hoenn starters like May did with Bulbasaur and Squirtle and Dawn with Cyndaquil.

May could return for a few episodes, they could have Ash be in Hoenn for the last season like with Kanto in Gen 3, some Hoenn Pokemon being caught by someone on the main cast, or just a 'Hoenn festival' arc like in Sinnoh.

>> Haruka wins the Johto GF and is in Kalos to promote contests. Make it happen, writers.

Haruka coming back would be great, but since Iris and Dent might also return briefly in XY cramming in those return cameos might be taxing on the writers. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

>> Haruka wins the Johto GF and is in Kalos to promote contests. Make it happen, writers.

I like this idea, though they could also bring her in for the Mega storyline with her Venusaur (they probably had Iris catch a Gible for the same reason). Best would be if they could work in both.

(Fun fact: this thread is how I learned about the remakes)

Max cameo, please. I want a Max/Bonnie battle.

you're welcome, kara :3

re: masato/eureka WAIT THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEED AND MORE - and masato is basically a more pompous baby citron so i can just picture the two babies at odds against each other how cute :<

I think there's a chance May and Max come back but also it Iris and Cilan are traveling in Hoenn, right? so it's the right time for their cameos in XY.

So May comes back to promote Contests, Serena gets inspired and decides that it's her goal (by the end of XY), then she decides to travel to Hoenn to compete while Ash goes with her to compete against the Battle Frontier (which for some reason would use Johto/Sinnoh's lineup).

BAM!

:3

And we all get an episode(s) with star cast including May & Max (they live in Hoenn), Dawn (she traveled there), Iris & Cilan (didn't they go there too?) along with XY's current group.

So May comes back to promote Contests, Serena gets inspired and decides that it's her goal (by the end of XY), then she decides to travel to Hoenn to compete while Ash goes with her to compete against the Battle Frontier (which for some reason would use Johto/Sinnoh's lineup).

BAM!

:3

And we all get an episode(s) with star cast including May & Max (they live in Hoenn), Dawn (she traveled there), Iris & Cilan (didn't they go there too?) along with XY's current group.

All the dreams I did not dare to dream

And then a legendary pokemon side plot!

Omg that might be what we're all waiting for: SERENA'S GOAL.

Please take the discussion on how this could impact Serena's goal to her thread.

I would love this far too much. Please let that happen.

I could see May coming back for an arc. She is based on one of the playable characters in the games, so they'd want to promote the remakes through her. I'd love to see Contests in the anime again, even if it was only for a few episodes. It would be cool to see Max again and have him battle Bonnie would be adorable, but I'm not sure if they'll bring him back.

As much I would love a possible return of May and Max, I hope they don't appear in favor of Iris and/or Cilan :< personally I really want them to appear in XY as well. But yeah, why not combine? In any case, May (and Blaziken!) returning again would be awesome too.

you're welcome, kara :3

re: masato/eureka WAIT THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEED AND MORE - and masato is basically a more pompous baby citron so i can just picture the two babies at odds against each other how cute :<
Speaking of her brother...What if Baby Nerd decided he wants Citron to be his brother/role model because he likes her more than May? Instant jealousy on Eureka's part.

And then Bonnie wants May to be her big sister in retaliation, upsetting Serena and sparking a fight between them.

I'm more excited for the idea of next year's movie featuring Kyogre, Groudon, and Volcanion.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom