• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, seeker of pointless info seeks forum info that is normally classed as pointless.

Raves

No need for the disco
Reaction score
Possibly longest title for any thread in BMGf so far? Who knows.

However, this isn't the point. The point of the thread here is simply my lust for knowledge being sated.

As a random poster of sporadic appearance, signing up firstly for FB exclusively before branching out to other threads and forums, it has been something of a curiosity to notice all those small icons underneath names and titles, such as a blue pokeball symbol or even (imo) crappily-accurate derisions of certain pokemon anime characters, and even a bloody feather. Having searched the forums top to bottom, I found nothing of what they mean, and would like to know. If I fail to get an answer, I will be forced to sit with a sock to my nose until someone does provide.

Re: So, seeker of pointless info seeks forum info that is normally classed as pointle

They're user groups. In your User CP, click on the "Group Memberships" option on the left-hand menu, under Networking. Most of the icons are fairly obvious after you see the full list. Can't remember how the other match up, though.

Re: So, seeker of pointless info seeks forum info that is normally classed as pointle

Haha, the feather is so my fault too :3 Even tho I don't write fics these days... :(

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom