• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So the cover for Volume 40's been revealed...

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The official Pocket Monsters Special website's revealed the cover art for Volume 40, due to be released in May.

volume40.png

The site invites us to line it up with the cover to Volume 39:

volume40.png
volume39.png

I wonder if this has any significance or if it's just a neat little Easter egg for us fans.

As I have no idea what has happened during the Platinum arc I cannot think how this could have any significance. But I'm loving the idea taken for the covers. <3

Well, it's interesting at least things like that one Rotom you can barely see on the left part of Volume 39, or Dia's pants leg.

Amazon.co.jp

Shows at least, combining the covers was already planned.

Is it just me or is there a shadow of a third Giratina in the background?

The official Pocket Monsters Special website's revealed the cover art for Volume 40, due to be released in May.

volume40.png

The site invites us to line it up with the cover to Volume 39:

volume40.png
volume39.png

I wonder if this has any significance or if it's just a neat little Easter egg for us fans.

Yeah, they connect.

This is the third time, I think, that covers have been able to connect.

Oh that is really neat! When I saw the first picture I knew it looked familiar, and then when I scrolled down..tadah! A very nice approach!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom