• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, the Reddit leaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
Someone was gracious enough to collect all of the leaks that a certain source has posted on Reddit:
Summary of leaks : pokemon
As always, take with salt. Supposedly the source is trying to collect a more complete list of megas and Mega Flygon concept art on Monday. It could be worth keeping a note of as we build up to the game's release.

What's interesting is that Mega Solrock/Lunatone are noted as the exclusive Pokemon from the OR/AS demo dependent upon which download code you get, but Mega Jirachi is programmed into the game's code, hinting at a possible future event.

Last edited:
I like how the US getting the Demo is considered a leak. Not like we know they are from official sources.

I could actually see them having Mega Solrock/Lunatone as the demo's mega... damn it, at this point I just really want to know how American 3DS users will get this demo more than who's its secret mega or any info about the actual games...
As for Mega Luxray that's suggested there, I believe it'll happen regardless of this leaks post, since Clemont is supposedly getting a Luxio in the anime soon, and they NEVER give the main cast an old Pokémon if there isn't a very specific reason to do it (which is usually either advertising a certain game or this Pokémon later evolving into a new evolution...)

Nothing has been said about there being two versions of the demo. Also, Solrock and Lunatone hardly seem appealing enough for a promotion like this.

A lot of that stuff is worded as if it was leaked long ago, though... I don't know if I'd trust that... BUT YAY! MEGA BUTTERFREE! :D Now all we need is Mega Raichu and then we can have a Mega Ketchum Team! :D

A lot of these megas are such obvious choices... (like everyone wants/expects Flygon and Milotic to get them, and same goes for Butterfree since Beedrill was revealed)
Also, the wording there is very tricky... a lot of "maybe" or "not sure"... almost as if worded in a way that they'd be able to claim they never said it is 100% in case it won't end up happening? or like "some gen 5" getting megas... really?...
I guess we can't know for sure but I'd say that for now I'm not gonna believe these "leaks"

Authenticity my arse. Remember Mr XY?

The fact that people are falling for this is ridiculous. What evidence is there beyond the secret stuff apparently shown to a mod? None. I call bullshit.

I'm gonna wait until there's an official source that can confirm all of that. Still, more post-game stuff? Yes, please!

I think it's a load of balls. How the hell did they even get a copy of ORAS? They didn't, that's how!

Nothing has been said about there being two versions of the demo. Also, Solrock and Lunatone hardly seem appealing enough for a promotion like this.

Yeah, I don't buy that they would use Lunatone/Solrock as the demo Pokemon either, it would probably be something more special.

I'm not buying this. As others have mentioned, it's worded so carefully as if to give whoever is behind this an out in case it isn't true.

Yeah, I don't buy that they would use Lunatone/Solrock as the demo Pokemon either, it would probably be something more special.

Well they actually would make sense. Doesn't the Demo take place in Mossdeep and around the Space Center?

Well they actually would make sense. Doesn't the Demo take place in Mossdeep and around the Space Center?
Not nearly as much as Jirachi would. Why should their Mega Stones be exclusive to the demo, which has limited availability?

Yeah, but would you really use those two for an event promotion? Do you really think they're exciting enough to distribute as an event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom