• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

The Outrage

Reaction score
I hear he doesn't have a set name, I also hear his default if you choose not to name him is Heart.

I'm naming him Heart rather than Silver mostly because of the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

RocketSon. And you know damn well why,.

Bowser in Soulsilver, if I import it, and Silver in Heartgold, once it comes out in NA.

I'm going to name him Ganondorf, or at least in a way that will fit. How many letters are available for names for the human characters?

Gio Jr.? : p

Most likely Kamon.
I'm so exciting. :p

In SoulSilver, my old rival Michael will reprise his role from Silver.

In HeartGold, my rival will follow the pattern I set in Diamond (where my rival is "Ka'lex"), Pearl (where he will be "Ga'rex") and Platinum (where he is named "Ra'bex"). So, he will end up with the name "Za'nex" to complete the set.

Kamon
It's my favorite name of his. It looks so cool.
Although when said in the Japanese accent, it sounds like common X_X so I guess I'll be pronouncing it the western way so it rhymes with salmon... yeah we'll see about that.

I named Soul Soul in Heart Gold. xD

I'll name him Silver in SS.

Prob just Silver. Heart is just weird. I remember being really cool in the originals and calling him "???" serves him right

I'm going to name him Ganondorf, or at least in a way that will fit. How many letters are available for names for the human characters?

Why not "Ganon"? Or "Gannon" if you want to be really odd.

I always name my rivals Gabriel.
Because the very first person I've ever punched was a classmate of mine, in the 1st grade, named Gabriel.
Good old times.

Actually, I changed my mind. I might name him Heart in SS for the lulz.

Still gives me a chuckle. xD Haha.

Prob just Silver. Heart is just weird. I remember being really cool in the originals and calling him "???" serves him right

Yeah, I was also considering of keeping him ambiguous if he wasn't given a real name and leaving ???

Heart. Both games.

Heart: who needs friendship??!?! i'll be the strongest using brute force sfdjlafdsg D:<

Since the name "Silver" doesn't fit in the five letter limit, I settled for "Paul". Fits him well in my opinion for obvious reasons XD

I'm naming him Silver, because it's a cool name. Other ideas are Anton and Bakura.

I'm going to name him ???

JUST LIKE OLD DAYS.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom