• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

For some stupid mental lapsus, the very first time I named him ????? because it was the name that appeared at the first battle. :lol:

Since then, I have used just the default name. I'm not creative.

I just called him 'Silver' in SS. In the original Gold Version, he was either 'Poop', ???, iferget, or ASS. I was like, seven then, so I thought he would run away because of what I called him.

I needed a name, and i stink at coming up with names. So I came up with Lun. Great. Now I have a fanon character in my head named Lun that uses Lunatone.

I called him

DRUMROLL PLEASE

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddun!

Silver.

Will be calling him Silver once I get HeartGold. YAY ORIGINAL!

In the original games, I names him ???. In the remakes I named him Silver. I don't really name rivals, cause they have their own personality already. I only name black slates/Player Characters.

Since I named my player after one of my OCs... I named him after her boyfriend, Dee.

I know, lame.

on sliver i named him ??? because the guy said what was his name and it had only showed ???.
hehehehehe

ha, i beat you all in originality
i named him

SILVER!
All-caps!

I named him Julian, I just don't know (it's not WikiLeaks-related), it's just a random name. I didn't really want to use the same name as my Platinum rival (his name was Matthew). I guess it was all about being different!

Contact me if you think that WikiLeaks was the inspiration for my rivals name. If you think it might be, I could have the weirdest inspiration for a rival name.

Have your say

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom