• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

In RBY my rival was Gary and I was Ash.
In FRLG my rival was Gary and I was Josh.
In DPPt my rival was Jake and I was Josh.

Going by what I did in GSC, though...

My rival will be ASS BAG and I will be Josh.

dude ill stick with whi i usally go with titus

I've always used the name Reiji but I might go with something different now that there's a character named Reiji in the anime.

I'm calling him Shinji in JP HG. Not sure about US SS. I may just go with Paul or Silver, but part of me wants to call him Heart.

If my Scizor wasn't named this, I'd call him Jason, because it sounds sorta like "Gio's Son.

Ridley, just like I did in Crystal. (I'm going to pick the female and name her Samus.)

I am going to name my Character Max and my rival Gin.

idk that's just what i named them in silver.

I don't know. Back in the old days, I used to call my rivals after my own rivals, but it's been a long time since I don't have any, so most probable I'll end up with some random name that occurs tome at the moment I start my game.

I'll probably end up naming him Silver. To remind me of old days.
But we'll see. I'm not quite sure yet.

I used to name myself Silver and my rival Gold, but this time around, at least in the Jap. version, I'm Tora and I can't recall what I named him n.n;

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom