• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

I think you mean SルVER. Clever way of making Silver with five spaces.
Yesss, actually I didn't come up with that, but I did end up coping that.

I can read kana, so I would have never thought of that XD.

I'll leave it default to see what it is. Then I'll SR and change it to SILVER. Or Silver, either one xD

silver.

when i was younger, i always named him "buthead", haha. there wasn't enough room for another t. i am a jerk.

Maybe I'll call him TheJerk

"TheJerk wants to battle."

Maybe I'll call him TheJerk

"TheJerk wants to battle."

LMAOXD I used to name my Silver plain old 'Jerk'. Me and a friend thought that it was funny at the time. :p

But now I'll probably name him Silver or Kamon. Who knows, maybe Jerk will make a re-appearance. :p

I always name my rival DAT @$$. :p

I'll probably go with ??? for nostalgia's sake.

i will name him after the word for silver in the ancinte language from Eragon.

lol i named him Yami.

Okay, after watching Heroes last night, I want to name him Sylar or Gabriel.

Definitely ???

Will make the game 1000x more fun :)

Way back when I played Silver I named him Vader after the well known villian in a certain movie series.
This time I think I'll just go with Silver.

The first time I played Silver, I was SILVER and he was GOLD.

First time I played Crystal, I was Jason and he was Jared (after me and my cousin).

Second playthrough of Silver, I was Kamon, and he was Namok (Kamon backwards with the 'a' and 'o' switched). Notably this was my best run in a Pokèmon game, ever. But my little brother had to go and erase the file. He's not with us anymore. >:D

When I got Silver out to play again for nostalgia, I was Blodsho, and he was (by then the unoriginal) ???.

Now that history's out of the way. This time, I'll be Blodsho, and he will be Namok, for my personal nostalgia.

I named him Silver, this is very original name, yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom