So, who likes you?

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score
Lots of people, I'm great (and obviously humble)

But the only one that really matters is my boyfriend husband guy

At your service~
Reaction score
I was sitting down at the bus terminal today, waiting for my bus to arrive so I could go home, and this guy came over and sat next to me and asked me what type of music I was listening to. I took off my ear buds and let him listen to it (it was a marina and the diamonds song) and he said it was very cool.

He then started to talking to me about his taste in music, so we ended up talking for a while about music and a few other things. I looked at my cell phone and told him my bus was coming soon so I couldn't talk too long, so he asked for my cell phone number.

I was really shy to do all of this, but I gave him my number and talked with him until my bus showed up. I could totally tell that he was into me like it was extremely obvious, but I'm already in a relationship and I'm really shy, so it's just.. weird to me. I don't know what he plans to talk to me about when he calls, but yeah that's my story for today. xD

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Nobody. (The cat where I work.)

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I know of... A few people for certain, and then there's some I'm kind of hazy on. I can be pretty divisive at times.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Absolutely fucking nobody. Isn't that nice?
Holy shit, calm down, Me From Three Years Ago. lol

There have been a handful of girls who took a shine to me over the years, but if we were to make a Venn diagram with a bubble of "People I Like" and "People Who Like Me", the bubbles wouldn't be touching at all. That's a fancy way of saying that I have the rottenest luck.

in purr-petual sabbatical
Reaction score
my boyfriend (assuming we're talking solely romantic), and if we're talking love in a broader sense than probably my friends and family. apart from that, i don't think i've got the attention of anyone i don't know about, thank god.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
No one. Certainly not anyone I like. :cry: Seven years of loneliness is really taking its toll on me.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
There were two people a while ago. Perhaps three.
But these days I don't know of any.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
No one. I see myself as the most hatred person online and in the real world.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
I have no idea. I've only had elementary/middle-school confessions (they don't count), I'm accustomed to this

That Random Member
Reaction score
No one. In fact, I think everyone is scared of me. :p

Reaction score
Personally I don't really care now if people like me or not, but romantically nobody now. My family likes me, though I wonder about my older brother, then again he has a strained relationship with me and our parents. For friends, I guess a few of them like me.

Reaction score
Nobody really likes me crush-wise that I know of, besides one person I've been talking to possibly liking me, they're very nice and we got pretty close pretty quick. I guess that's just a thing when I'm talking to people and click with them, hah.