• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, who likes you?

bisshhpls

Aspiring Cartoonist
Reaction score
Meh, just curious. I know I like someone. :crush::crush::crush::crush::crush:

All the people who I know liked me did so when I was 13 or younger...

A couple of people, mostly the ones I have flirted with in the past.

A few people, most of which have, (for some reason) confessed to my closest friends, who told me. :p

Oh, and I also like someone

Last edited:
Quite a few people, actually. Five or six, I believe. The most recent addition was my friend Samantha's little sister. She calls me everyday to tell me about her day, and tries to text me as soon as she wakes up every morning. She's a few years younger than me, and it's absolutely adorable.

I like Some special people..
I didn't know people confess their liking for others...

Well, there's this girl, and she's awesome, and I know she really likes me, and I really like her... :)

Feliciano

I used to have a crush on someone, but got turned down for good.

Two people confessed to me before I came of age. Once in high school, and once after I graduated, but they were really good friends to me, so I rejected them.

I also got asked out by a total stranger when I was going to work. I just ran away without saying much XDD

After those two (three, if you count the stranger) nobody seemed interested in me LOLZ

The guy I like, used to like me (He told his friend, who told my friend, who told me :p), but now he doesn't and I like him...how ironic B(

I like someone, but so does my friend, who dated her twice, she pretty much hates him, but he told me she likes me, but she's been dating a person to remain unidentified for almost two years so... yeah.

No-one. Foreveralonelol.

Not really. There is a particularly persistent and irritating and insensitive guy in my science class who still likes me despite having been rude and disrespectful. He knows none of us even really like him as a person but he still insists on clinging to our group like a bad rash. It's getting hard to keep being nice to him. =/

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom