• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, who likes you?

I don't want to sound like a conceited jerk ajkdghkg I think I know of four people who do. At least, I'm pretty sure they do since they've specifically said they do. I can't see them as anything more than friends though, so...

To clarify, there is someone, but it's complicated and I'm honestly not sure whether I've given up because I'm not sure how you would tell.

A few days ago, a girl I had been friends with in high school told me that she liked me. I was shocked, since I still have a hard time believing that anyone could have feelings for me. Honestly, I do not feel the same way towards her; I enjoy being with her as a friend but I'm not attracted to her personality in that way. Luckily for me, she told me that I didn't have to worry about a response and that she just wanted to admit it to me, which is nice in that I think she realizes that we couldn't make a relationship work. Plus, I'm only attracted to one person right now anyway.

My parents and turtles =D

Romantically, I have a feeling that me friend likes me, but I think I'm being paranoid, cause I'm still trying to get over that rejection....

Most of my internet friends end up having some form of infatuation towards me, but I wouldn't know if it's actual liking in a relationship way. I know for certain a couple of guys would like to be romantically involved with me. One of them is my ex, which I flat-out denied. I left your ass for a reason, not going to fall back again. The other guy, well.. I'm deeply interested in as well.

Eek, now I'm all excited!

An university classmate is platonic in love with me, and my best friend i knew him kissing in a party, and we had a crush in each other, but no more, and know he is dating another super cool girl. Anyway, I love a guy, but he is shy and i dont want to take the first step. Im not sure what he feels, if he feels intimidated or think I'm another thing. And there is others guy around, but they mean nothing to me and i think vice-versa. I mean, they arent the ones i wanna date, marry, have children. I wanna this nerdy guy, and i will wait him. Love is a shit. Is it.

thanks for listening :unworthy::unworthy:

In a romantic way: Absolutely no one. If you like me, tell me people. XP

In a friend way: Well, my friends. I know my family loves me and God loves me. My dad's pets love me? XD

I'd assume my boyfriend likes me, as well as my other best friend.

I'd also like to believe that TPPS likes me as well.

In a romantic way: Absolutely no one. If you like me, tell me people. XP

In a friend way: Well, my friends. I know my family loves me and God loves me. My dad's pets love me? XD

I think you're a lovable woman and will would completly love you if: I had the slightly possiblity to knew you personally, was completely lesbian; etc

There have been a couple guys who showed interest in me recently, but in most cases I "friendzone" them. :/

I recently got a boyfriend, so now I have an excuse.. >.>

People in the past even here have shown interest at me but there's only one girl for me and she's finally single

its my time bby

Well Id assume my boyfriend likes me >w>

In a friend way, my best friend and my other friend like me, of course.

Ugh, it's like ever since I hit high school it's been impossible to be friends with guys without them having ulterior motives, which sucks cause I don't get along with women so all my friends are dudes anyway. Just this morning I got the dreaded "so do you have a boyfriend" question from a new friend of mine. ffs.

And of course I've had exes who cheated on me and then later came back being like "baaaaaaaw I'm sorry you're the only girl for me." Fuck off. Not to mention a couple of stalkers too. *sigh* And like, I'm so oblivious that if I can straight-up tell someone's hitting on me then they are being waaaaaaay too obvious about it. Like the creepy pervo loser who fixes my computer and told me I could pay him "in sexual services." UUUGGGHHH. It's creeps like this that give nerds a bad name. If he hadn't been working on my precious computer I would've punched his teeth down his throat til he choked on them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom