• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, who likes you?

Lots of people, I'm great (and obviously humble)

But the only one that really matters is my boyfriend husband guy

I was sitting down at the bus terminal today, waiting for my bus to arrive so I could go home, and this guy came over and sat next to me and asked me what type of music I was listening to. I took off my ear buds and let him listen to it (it was a marina and the diamonds song) and he said it was very cool.

He then started to talking to me about his taste in music, so we ended up talking for a while about music and a few other things. I looked at my cell phone and told him my bus was coming soon so I couldn't talk too long, so he asked for my cell phone number.

I was really shy to do all of this, but I gave him my number and talked with him until my bus showed up. I could totally tell that he was into me like it was extremely obvious, but I'm already in a relationship and I'm really shy, so it's just.. weird to me. I don't know what he plans to talk to me about when he calls, but yeah that's my story for today. xD

Nobody. (The cat where I work.)

I know of... A few people for certain, and then there's some I'm kind of hazy on. I can be pretty divisive at times.

Absolutely fucking nobody. Isn't that nice?

Holy shit, calm down, Me From Three Years Ago. lol

There have been a handful of girls who took a shine to me over the years, but if we were to make a Venn diagram with a bubble of "People I Like" and "People Who Like Me", the bubbles wouldn't be touching at all. That's a fancy way of saying that I have the rottenest luck.

There were two people a while ago. Perhaps three.
But these days I don't know of any.

No one. I see myself as the most hatred person online and in the real world.

No one. In fact, I think everyone is scared of me. :p

Personally I don't really care now if people like me or not, but romantically nobody now. My family likes me, though I wonder about my older brother, then again he has a strained relationship with me and our parents. For friends, I guess a few of them like me.

Nobody really likes me crush-wise that I know of, besides one person I've been talking to possibly liking me, they're very nice and we got pretty close pretty quick. I guess that's just a thing when I'm talking to people and click with them, hah.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom