• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So, who likes you?

Pretty much everyone I meet. I'm operating under the assumption that if you smile at me or are even remotely polite, then you're clearly trying to tell me something. Strangely enough, though, everyone's been doing this thing where they play dumb and pretend otherwise when I push the matter. Is that a new fad or something?

I dunno. I think my husband likes me. But he's really good at lying. So good that he almost has me convinced. Almost. That sly bastard.

Oh and in the past, I had a cache of internet nerds all over me. Ah, to be one of the few females in a community. As far as I am aware though, there are no more affections towards me, as I am a recluse even online nowadays.

As for me, I may or may not like him so much that I constantly speak of him as though he were some legendary figure who can do anything. That is up for debate, however.

Last edited:
I have a pretty charismatic personality, from what people have told me. I've always been liked by my peers and co-workers and such, who all have always had high levels of respect for me. I actually tried to get someone to hate me once, cause he was a massive dick, but he just ended up apologizing for being such a large dick.

As for closer relationships, I have three people who like me too much. The first two being my parents. They have always played the favorites game, and I've always been at the top. The third one is my wife, who... well, she can speak for herself:

As for me, I may or may not like him so much that I constantly speak of him as though he were some legendary figure who can do anything. That is up for debate, however.

It's not up for debate. In fact, it never ends. What is truly legendary is our love for each other!

Thus far, every girl I've successfully corrupted (most of the work done by my loyal servant).

My girlfriend definitely likes me.

So does my best friend Ashley, though of course he likes me as a friend.

I'm liked and I've been called handsome, but anyone who "likes" me is doing a bang up job at not making it obvious.

Nobody, because I moved to a new city.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom