• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice So you wanna be a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I will not apply, I will wish all who do the most amount of luck.

Even that I have over 15 years of roleplaying on other sites, I will not file for an application. I do wish others good luck on the selections.

Even that I have over 15 years of roleplaying on other sites, I will not file for an application. I do wish others good luck on the selections.

If you want to become a mod, you should give it a try. You don't have to be a user with 10,000 posts and a big reputation to be considered. Some people get modded after being members of the site for less than a year. It all depends on how well you wow the judges :b

Good luck if you do decide to go ahead with it.

Guys, this staff drive will be closed in another week, so hurry and put those applications in! :) After the staff drive closes, we'll make our decision and make an announcement on who was chosen.

I would like to, but I suppose I'm too new of a member to apply; such is life.

Good Luck to those who do have enough courage to apply though. ^^

Edit: I have manned up and applied. Still whomever is chosen is sure to be an excellent choice and I am rooting for all of the applicants.

Last edited:
I would like to, but I suppose I'm too new of a member to apply; such is life.

Good Luck to those who do have enough courage to apply though. ^^

Edit: I have manned up and applied. Still whomever is chosen is sure to be an excellent choice and I am rooting for all of the applicants.

That's the same exact thing with me, haha. I'm like, too new with no posts, but then I said, why not?

Applied, I've loved this forum for years and I hope my not having a ridiculous amount of posts does not hinder me, been waiting for an opportunity like this for a while. Anyways, good luck to everyone else who applied, no matter who gets it, I respect the moderaters enough that whoever it is, is the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom