• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So your Pokemon's reactions can change depending on your location

"Togetic is biting at the grass" while standing in the tall grass at national park.

SO CUTE. ;-;

And people complained about this feature and called it a pointless gimmick...

>3> Now that I has the ROM the game, I'm eager to try this out on my own. Judging by the reactions of everyone in this forum, it's gonna be totally awesome!

If you stand in a dark spart in Morty's gym, in-between the light, your Pokemon worries that you may have disappeared.

I traded over an Adamant Synchronizing Abra to get Charm's Adamant Growlithe... and it said it was nipping at my feet. I was immediately creeped out ._.

If you stand in a dark spart in Morty's gym, in-between the light, your Pokemon worries that you may have disappeared.

I traded over an Adamant Synchronizing Abra to get Charm's Adamant Growlithe... and it said it was nipping at my feet. I was immediately creeped out ._.

I always thought the reaction would be random..
till now my totodile is always happy with me and my Pidgey is pretty pissed off!

My Cyndaquil frequently gets embarrassed. I don't know if it's because she's a girl and has a serious nature or what. But all the time, embarrassment.

My favorites? Here they are:
Pokemon Reaction
Arceus Something to do with my toes...
Jirachi Nipping at my toes.

Seems like legendaries have a love of toes...

I just had a really interesting one happen.

Doduo is staring blankly in this direction. Want to call it's name?
I selected yes, and then Doduo appeared to be really happy. ^^

At the gates of the Pokeathlon, my Aipom got really excited and started showing off her speed.

In Azaela my Bayleef kept "catching the smell of smoke" when I got near the charcoal man's house.

Also, all of my Pokemon seem to like to poke me, especially my Pidgey.

In Azaela my Bayleef kept "catching the smell of smoke" when I got near the charcoal man's house.

Also, all of my Pokemon seem to like to poke me, especially my Pidgey.

Yes, my Bayleef smells that too. Maybe it's just Bayleef, or it was just a coincidence. At first, I thought that because I was just in a battle against Archaic my rival, that the Quilava used Smoke Screen. Maybe not...

Heh, My Kinglers cautious around tight spaces, and the little animation thing shows a face pouting and looking around. Never thought a giant crab-monster could be cute :p

When I first got my Cyndaquil, it wasn't used to it's own name yet.

In shops, everyone seems to look around at the shelves.

When I was inside the Charcoal Kiln, my Quilava was "hot and happy," and after you get the Farfetch'd back, he greets them. Also, when I was in the entrance chamber of the Slowpoke Well, Quilava didn't like to splash about in puddles. He was alsoalarmed at the rain and made unhappy faces. :<

In Goldenrod, all of my pokemon like to look around at the buildings. Inside the Pokeathalon Dome, my Eevee was staring at the monitors, so I decided to enter the speed course. We got second. :D

Can't think of any more right now.

After you cross Tohjo Falls and are on the path to Victory Road and the Indigo Plateau, your Pokemon get very focused and determined when you speak to them. At the gates to the league, they'll solemnly nod to you.

My Eevee seems to find a lot of things when I'm walking around. He gets upset if I try to take them, however.

Meanwhile, when my Vulpix picks things up, she happily hands them over. Maybe because she likes me more?

My favorite is in Kurt's house in Azela.
"Seraph (Ralts) is sniffing the straw mats."
"...Having fun, bro?"

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom