So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

Reaction score
I often find myself on Bulbagarden when I have a ton of other things to do, such as washing the dishes, or doing laundry. So what do the rest of you avoid doing by going on Bulbagarden?

As for me...
At the moment, I should be finishing my summer reading assignment for my Senior English class. It's a college-level class, and school starts in three days, so I'm screwed if this doesn't get done. So I'm "multi-tasking" by having it up in another window while I'm on Bulbagarden.
:D
*thumbs up*

Just about gone.
Reaction score
I should be packing for my trip to Cedar Point tomorrow right now, but I'm here at the moment

is watching you
Reaction score
Mmm, well I guess I should be doing a pre-lab write-up for Chemistry right now. It isn't due til Wednesday and I only have about five minutes worth of stuff to finish up, so it isn't that big of a deal.

Unlike my two freakin' enormous summer reading assignments last summer, which I also put off until the last minute. By which I mean finishing one of the assignments only five hours before the first day of school after several days of non-stop work, then doing a crappy job on the other one that afternoon, which I turned in on Tuesday for a late grade. Fortunately, the teacher seems to have forgotten that and I ended up getting a 97 on the thing. o.o Huh?

Poison/Safe
Reaction score
I SHOULD be doing my driving education studies.

Pfft. But I'm on here and i'm glad. .

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
I should be doing my Engineering, Ancient History, English, IPT or Legal Studies Assignments.

I should also be packing for my Greece/Italy trip (20 days to go!).

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I guess I should be working, since I'm at work, but whatev. I'm here.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I should--I should...uh...well, crap. I don't have anything to do. I didn't get any summer work and school doesn't start until next week.

But I'm still here. xD

ლ(≖益≖ლ)
Reaction score
I guess I should being working on Spanish or making notecards for my speech tomorrow. *sigh*

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
I should go up for dinner, but I'll wait a few minutes.

Reaction score
I should be preparing for my second day of college classes tomorrow and going to sleep now (as my first class is at 8:00) but instead I'm on here (it's midnight in my time zone now).

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
I should be sleeping as well, but I'm jet lagged after a 13 hour flight from Brisbane to California. D:

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
I should be typing in typing class, which I am now...

Reaction score
Should still be asleep, only got 4 hours sleep and I an doing nothing today...zzzzzz