• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

Reaction score
Writing a character sketch for King Lear, reading Fifth Business, reading my ISU book, my math homework, my religion homework....

...take your pick.

DÜ YÚ SPÆIGHKKE FÖNÆTÏKK?
Reaction score
Sleeping, working... SOMEthing. I prefer to spend my time here, though. More fun, and I can always work at the same time.

Formerly Anime Aficionada
Reaction score
Should be doing buttloads of math homework. I know, shame. >>;;

Reaction score
Smoking pot, is what I supposed to be doing right now but hey I'm on Bulbagarden therefore I fail.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
Hmm... NOTHING!

Hahaha, for now anyway. Last week of high school, no more assignments, tests or speeches. I'm really glad I have nothing to do, even if it is only for a short while