• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

Coontank!

Reaction score
I often find myself on Bulbagarden when I have a ton of other things to do, such as washing the dishes, or doing laundry. So what do the rest of you avoid doing by going on Bulbagarden?

As for me...
At the moment, I should be finishing my summer reading assignment for my Senior English class. It's a college-level class, and school starts in three days, so I'm screwed if this doesn't get done. So I'm "multi-tasking" by having it up in another window while I'm on Bulbagarden.
:D
*thumbs up*

I should be packing for my trip to Cedar Point tomorrow right now, but I'm here at the moment

Mmm, well I guess I should be doing a pre-lab write-up for Chemistry right now. It isn't due til Wednesday and I only have about five minutes worth of stuff to finish up, so it isn't that big of a deal.

Unlike my two freakin' enormous summer reading assignments last summer, which I also put off until the last minute. By which I mean finishing one of the assignments only five hours before the first day of school after several days of non-stop work, then doing a crappy job on the other one that afternoon, which I turned in on Tuesday for a late grade. Fortunately, the teacher seems to have forgotten that and I ended up getting a 97 on the thing. o.o Huh?

I SHOULD be doing my driving education studies.

Pfft. But I'm on here and i'm glad. .

I should be doing my Engineering, Ancient History, English, IPT or Legal Studies Assignments.

I should also be packing for my Greece/Italy trip (20 days to go!).

I guess I should be working, since I'm at work, but whatev. I'm here.

I should--I should...uh...well, crap. I don't have anything to do. I didn't get any summer work and school doesn't start until next week.

But I'm still here. xD

I guess I should being working on Spanish or making notecards for my speech tomorrow. *sigh*

I should go up for dinner, but I'll wait a few minutes.

I should be preparing for my second day of college classes tomorrow and going to sleep now (as my first class is at 8:00) but instead I'm on here (it's midnight in my time zone now).

I should be typing in typing class, which I am now...

Should still be asleep, only got 4 hours sleep and I an doing nothing today...zzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom