• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Social Media & Multimedia Staff List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Our Social Media Department here at Bulbagarden is not only expansive, but run by several wonderful people on and behind the scenes. So the purpose of this thread is to give you some insight into who does what on our social media platforms.

1578883498383.png - sharkshocker

MM01-Maniacal_Engineer.png
- Magnificent Entertainer

1578883602402.png - Elieson

SM02-ME.png
- glik

Facebook Team: sharkshocker, Pikochu, theworldofkevinc, Water Max
Bulbagarden

Tumblr Team: Enzap, Mafoxy
The Original Pokémon Community!

Twitch Team: Magnificent Entertainer, Saphir, SoaringDylan
View: https://www.twitch.tv/bulbagarden

Twitter Team: sharkshocker
Bulbagarden (@Bulbagarden) | Twitter

BulbaTrade Team: sharkshocker, Fluttershy of Light
BulbaTrade (@BulbaTrade) | Twitter

YouTube Team: glik, Magnificent Entertainer, NMLewis, Snowy, theworldofkevinc
Bulbagarden

Audio Editors: Snowy, theworldofkevinc

Video Editors: DapperCody, NMLewis, Snowy, theworldofkevinc

Last edited by a moderator:
So here's a little bit about our team, and everyone working on our social medias.

Social Media Coordinator: sharkshocker

Hello folks, sharkshocker here. I help out over at the social media section, specifically for BulbaTrade where we do weekly giveaways via Twitter. A little bit about myself: I’ve been part of Bulbagarden for 4 years, first as a forum moderator and then I transitioned over to being part of the BulbaTrade team. I’ve been playing the Pokemon games since Generation I but my favorite would have to Generation III, as that was when I started learning more about the deeper elements of the game (making a map of Feebas tiles, never forget). I have a degree in microbiology and I currently work as an instructor at a learning center, but I am aiming towards earning a nursing degree in the future. I’m an avid collector so my main interests in the game are breeding Pokemon and trying out interesting teams for battling. Aside from Pokemon, I also enjoy playing Magic: the Gathering and recently I started collecting anime figures. I’m always interested in discovering hobbies and interests from others so if you ever have a suggestion I’ll give it a try.

Multimedia Executive: Magnificent Entertainer
78329.jpg

Allow ME to introduce myself, I am ME, and these are my associates: ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and, of course, ME.
Howdy folks, I'm Magnificent Entertainer, the resident mad scientist and punster. I've been a member of BMGf since November 2014. I started out as a bit of a troublemaker in the Fun and Games and War Room sections, but I stop causing trouble for long enough to be hired on as a staff moderator for Fun and Games and The War Room during the 2016 drive. I later became a moderator of the General Pokémon Discussion and Entertainment Inc. sections. I was promoted to Super Moderator and Section Head of Fun and Games, but was promoted to Forum Administrator and, somehow, I ended up getting an entire Bulbagarden project named after ME, becoming Bulbagarden's first Multimedia Executive. As a result of these promotions, I'm not usually found in The War Room anymore, but when I do return, it's usually to kick butt or host chaotic games. I graduated college with a degree in mechanical engineering and currently work for a company that manufactures industrial robots in the Chicago area. I'm a big sci-fi geek and enjoy shows like Star Trek and Doctor Who and reading the Isaac Asimov novels. I'm interested in automation and robotics, and occasionally dabble in a little crackpot theory crafting on the side. I have a Lego set collection that is up to about 150 or more unique sets.
As Multimedia Executive, I am in charge of making all decisions for the Multimedia project, which means that I run Bulbagarden's YouTube and Twitch channels. I recently started up a Lets Play for Pokemon Platinum, and I have a lot of ideas for games I want to LP in the future. Anyway, I'm open for chatting whether it's regarding questions about the section or just shooting the breeze. Feel free to PM or VM me, I don't usually bite.

Due to my origins from The War Room, as well as my massive ego and having a head full of hot air, I am The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.

Our Team

abcboy:
I'm abcboy, member of Bulbapedia's Editorial Board, Deputy Discord Administrator on the Bulbagarden Discord, contributor on BulbaNewsNOW, admin on the Bulbagarden Archives, and bureaucrat on Bulbanews. I also made the current Rapidash Trivia bot we use during the annual Christmas Contests, and edited several episodes of Bulbacast as well as host the Bulbanews Weekly Roundup. I first joined Bulbapedia back in July 2008 and was first made a junior admin there in January 2016.

DapperCody: Hello everybody, my name is either DapperCody or Cody11533 (depending on where you look), but you can call me Cody. I'm a guy who enjoys video editing, and I joined Bulbagarden in 2018 to indulge in that pursuit. Additionally, I'm a lifelong Pokémon fan whose favorite game is HG/SS and Pokémon is Noctowl. I am currently editing Saphir's Pokémon Crystal stream to bring to Youtube.

Saphir: I'm Saphir, your favorite dolphin. I am French translator for Bulbanews (and some other sites), Deputy Administrator of the Bulbagarden's Discord server (and staff of some other servers), and Social Media editor as I stream games on the Bulbagarden's Twitch channel. I joined the Bulbagarden's staff in November 2014, but I'm not aware that Bulbagarden has forums. In real life, I have a bachelor in electronics and computer science and am a police officer specialized in digital forensics. Outside of my work, I spend most of my time playing and sometimes streaming video games, writing a novel, translating stuff, moderating stuff, reading and cuddling my cat. My favorite Pokémon is Dragonair, and if you learn it through this bio it means you never heard of me before. My favorite Pokémon game is X and my favorite legendary Pokémon is Lugia (thank the movie).

SoaringDylan: Hey there, I'm SoaringDylan, but feel free to call me Dylan. :) Currently I'm an admin on the forums, frequently visiting Fun & Games, The Garden Grotto, and Outside the Box. Next to this I also help out here in Social Media as streamer, and content creator. Next to this you can also find me on our Discord Server and at last, I also help out with a ton off technical issues we find out on any of these 3 platforms :) I am a big nerd. I love a lot of anime, games & books and I'm currently doing a Game Development study in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. To name a few of my favourites: Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Percy Jackson, The Civilization Franchise & a bunch more. If you ever want to chat, you can probably find me around somewhere on the forums or on discord (SoaringDylan#0380) ^^;

theworldofkevinc: Hey everyone! My name is Kevin, and I'm a youtuber who makes videos on the Pokemon anime's dub! I love video and audio editing, and I have been using Bulbagarden since I was about 8 years old, so being able to extend those skills to help out the site really is an amazing opportunity. I'm always happy to chat and help anyone out, and I'm on the forums almost every week, usually in the dub review threads. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me on Twitter (@worldofkevinc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom